Peters Polaris with Celestion Blue speaker clip

Randy Van Sykes

• Members

the second clip sounds pretty good... nice playing too

you can check out the Gryphon clip in my signature...

holy {censored}, that sounds awesome... and it's 666 KB so it's even more awesome! :mad::mad::mad:

:lol:

:freak:

would you be interested in me doing a promotion for your amps in the eastern parts of europe? :wave: all i need is one of your amps :cool::p

j/k ;)

• Members

I thought it sound PERFECT.. Absolutely great. . At most of my gigs I use a Tremoverb 2x12 combo , or Engl Screamer 1x12 WITH an extra 1x12 , and like that sound. I think if you added another cab to this it'd give you LOTS more lo-s and fuller sound ,but to be honest it sounded just perfect to me

ERIC

• Members

Did it quick, just put a 57 on it and hit record.

Mid gained type rhythm stuff...just a sound test.

Moved the mic a wee bit and added reverb at mixdown...

Sounds great. Not too much bass, but I think that's fine as long as the bassist playing with you knows what's up.

• Members
I thought it sound PERFECT.. Absolutely great. . At most of my gigs I use a Tremoverb 2x12 combo , or Engl Screamer 1x12 WITH an extra 1x12 , and like that sound. I think if you added another cab to this it'd give you LOTS more lo-s and fuller sound ,but to be honest it sounded just perfect to me

ERIC

Me too. Thought it sounded like a guitar!:thu:

• Members

Thanks guys...I agree. It's not a modern tone by any means.

The preamp isn't gained out, it breathes and has a really nice feel to it.

I just borrowed a few pedals from a local store to see if they sound nice pushing it a bit more.

I had the back off the combo for the clips. I just put it back on, it adds some nice warmth for sure. :thu:

Archived