BrewTull-Mother-Punching-TONE

evhtone

• Members

:lol::lol:

Comment: Chuck Norris farted, and out of the fart cloud came mastodon

Reply: No. MASTODON farted and out of THAT cloud came Chuck Norris. But they knew they were way stronger than he could ever be, so they sent him? to the past so that by the time they met in the present he would be strong enough to do epic battle.

:thu:

• Members

:lol::lol:

Comment: Chuck Norris farted, and out of the fart cloud came mastodon

Reply: No. MASTODON farted and out of THAT cloud came Chuck Norris. But they knew they were way stronger than he could ever be, so they sent him? to the past so that by the time they met in the present he would be strong enough to do epic battle.

:thu:

LOL

Ya definitly Mastodon is the best thing metal has going for it right now

• Members

is that motherpuncher vid really just the result of a jcm800/jmp?

when you got a heavy ass technique you can make it sound heavy as {censored}.

the young brothers never played with much gain and they said when other people would player there stuff it sounded almost clean they just hit the strings hard

• Members

when i saw the thread title i knew it was gonna be that title. i {censored}in love the burpy, thick tone they used to get. ill say it unabashedly, new mastodon is {censored} compared to old mastodon

to different imo they sound like two different bands almost. They got so prog and tech on the new album i like it though. but yes old mastodon owns all:thu::evil:

• Members

Dude on the right is definitely using Laneys. I also see a dual recto half stack. You can see him walk by it at 1:39. I'm willing to bet a large part of that tone was Recto.

im willing to bet it wasnt. when i saw them, it was all jmp/laney and they sounded a lot like that

i just watched and that thing was in the background and its not even on. it was the backline for another band

Archived