Favorite Vocalist and Guitarist

primeholy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hmm...

My favorite vocalist is probably either Matt Barlow (Iced Earth) or Russell Allen (Symphony X).

Guitar... Gah, I don't know. Paul Gilbert, John Petrucci, Michael Romeo, Gus G, Yngwie. They all rock
:rawk:

Seems like there are many on this forum that will agree with you. I just recently checked out Petrucci and I am impressed but it is not my playing style and his vocalist kills me. On the fourth of july (in my avatar) we played a gig that one of the former singers of Iced Earth that came to see us a few times at a local bar asked us to come play. They had bands from 1 in the afternoon till after midnight. It was pretty cool.

• Members

ian gillan for vocals, with the guy from kamelot somewhere behind him.

and for guitar... well it changes so often... but i guess i really like yngwie's "{censored}itall" approach to it. he doesn't try to fit with trends or anything, which i think is cool, but at the same time, he bores me. really effen talented though

• Members

i know there are more with technical ability that the ones i choose, and with better chopps, but those i picked mean more to mean.

damn you guys suck

i cant believe no one has said freddie mercury for vocals

he is the best

period

and theres wayyyyyy too many to name for guitar

Archived