Which Opeth................

TOStudent

• Members

Honestly, if you like metal with demonic grunts and melodic classic with smooth vocals, Opeth is pretty well those two concepts mixed into one kind of flopping back and forth. They're really {censored}ing good. Unfortunately they've kinda jumped the shark though (yes I know I used that expression completely wrong but you know what I mean). Their last album was really lack lustre, and they've lost much of their original lineup.

However, they still own. Go out and buy (or download for free) Blackwater Park and Deliverance. Both albums literally make my testes tingle in magical ways every single time I put them on.

• Members

The albums most people have a hard time with when first getting into Opeth are Orchid and Morningrise. But give those time, as those are equally fantastic albums.
:thu:

This is true. It does take a while but once you get it it's like :eek:.

For starting out I'd recommend Blackwater Park and then Still Life. You can't go wrong with any of their albums really.

• Members

Are you trying to say "growling"?

And I was laughing at the fact that caps emphasized that when he sang it was just sooo much better than when he does those crazy metal vocals.

i may be trying to say that...im drunk and my ears are ringing...

:o

Archived