Low heavy aggressive growls- like a CATTLE DOG

petejt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

thats up to you.

the flanger was a slight joke, but i have gotten some awesome frequencies with just a boss flanger in the loop of my markiic.

i cant tell you how to set anything, you have to do that. the sound is in YOUR head, YOU have to match it with YOUR gear.

all i have is a podxt and a set of headphones that SUCK with it. but they sound awesome with music and videogames.

• Members
thats up to you.

the flanger was a slight joke, but i have gotten some awesome frequencies with just a boss flanger in the loop of my markiic.

i cant tell you how to set anything, you have to do that. the sound is in YOUR head, YOU have to match it with YOUR gear.

all i have is a podxt and a set of headphones that SUCK with it. but they sound awesome with music and videogames.

ok :)

It's NOT that I am actually trying to get a dog bark sound, for example that "wuff wuff" sampled sound you get in old Fairlight synthesisers (eg. hero song in Milo & Otis).

It's just that the actual frequencies, the timbre, of how my dog barks, is a good representation of the guitar tone I'm trying to get by meddling with the EQ.

Archived