Need Some new and fresh/innovative Metal? Check these guys out.

Chrisjd

• Members

i tried to get him jimansell's fja 5150 for christmas but i couldnt swing the 1000$ price tag. i might get him a block letter before i leave for college though. he loved mine, and almost yelled at me when i sold it.

i aint hardly bull{censored}ting either. if i still played heavy stuff, you better believe id have one. did you ever hear that song i did with it?

I heard a few, still got it?

• Members

Sweet bro, i dig it, definetely a different vibe going on than teh cobra.

yeah i didnt dial it in like you probably would, i just went for an inbetween tone and picked real hard for the compression. the gain was literally at 2/10 on the crunch channel, with the presence aroudn 2 as well. so youll probably find something you like in there

• Members
your dad sounds awesome, tj

That's what I'm sayin', no wonder tj turned out to be such a good kid. (Sorry tj, but I'm an old fart, so I'm allowed :wave:)

EDIT: That's so funny, I was gonna say in here that I'm probably old enough to be your dad, and sure enough I go down a couple other posts and he's only 3 yrs older than me. :lol:

• Members

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Elvenking has way more melodic vocals though. I loved their last disc, The Winter Wake. I'm still deciding what I think of The Scythe. There are some solid songs, but the spoken word intros are pissing me off. :mad:

• Members

If you like this you may like skyclad:

I played a gig with these guys openeing up for almost 2 thousand people. GREAT laugh.

The singer went back to my drummers house to crash. He tried to pull his bird, then when the drummer woke up all his hash was gone :-) along with the singer. OWNED

Thats pretty sweet, ima get it...

Archived