Need Some new and fresh/innovative Metal? Check these guys out.

Chrisjd

• Members

Eluveitie, have been listening to them for a couple years now, they are GREAT. Check out the starting song on the page and also "your gaulish war"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=55881276

I love the stringed instruments, i think they make beautifull music.

[YOUTUBE]2DYKsQqQgSk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

nice! what led you to pursue one?

Love the cobra but wanted something chewier, darker, and warmer. I KNOW it will do metal just great too. Had to trade my savage for the dragon plus cash. I will have another savage within the next 6 months though.

• Members

your dad sounds awesome, tj

he definitely is. only gripe i have with him is that he turns the gain up too much on my disto pedal so i kick it on and am like {censored} why is this all kvlt brutalz? dad mustve been playing it haha. hes only 39, which might have something to do with it

• Members

Love the cobra but wanted something chewier, darker, and warmer. I KNOW it will do metal just great too. Had to trade my savage for the dragon plus cash. I will have another savage within the next 6 months though.

dude thats a straight up home run for you. the dragon is EXACTLY what you described you want. dark without being muddy, chewy with a nice attack, and warm with some vintage bloom with the modern cut and attack.

hope you love it/ hope it ends your gas. it just might

• Members

dude thats a straight up home run for you. the dragon is EXACTLY what you described you want. dark without being muddy, chewy with a nice attack, and warm with some vintage bloom with the modern cut and attack.

hope you love it/ hope it ends your gas. it just might

Sounds perfect....

Archived