New Marshall hardwood headshell from MC Custom Cabs

Digital Jams

• Members

that looks incredible!

my only gripe would be that the knobs look outta place, they're not as classy looking as the rest of it

I don't mind weight, it's already in a road case, but the Cobra headshell leaves something to be desired, if you know what I mean.
:freak:

-Ans-

from a cosmetic standpoint i'd have to agree with you there...it doesn't feel very solid, and it can get dinged up VERY easily; but i've seen some touring bands with some cobras that were absolutely beat to shit and still held up well

even that weird handle that i've been iffy about seems to hold up to plenty of abuse

of course mine lives in a roadcase tho, and it's still close to mint after 3.5 years

• Members

Honestly, I think it looks cool. BUt there is no way in hell it would survive in my hands. Although, I guess thats pretty obvious at this point. :D

And the cool part is, you have the other shell, so if you let someone borrow for a gig or something just toss in the original headshell and you're good to go.

• Members

Honestly, I think it looks cool. BUt there is no way in hell it would survive in my hands. Although, I guess thats pretty obvious at this point.
:D

And the cool part is, you have the other shell, so if you let someone borrow for a gig or something just toss in the original headshell and you're good to go.

The other shell is on ebay, have to sell to offset the cost :cry: I know I should keep it but screw it, already jammed last Sunday with the new shell as I just chuck it on the back seat.

Man wish you lived up here cause I am getting some awesome freaking tones from this amp with greenbacks right now, it aint no superbass but this amp rules.

• Members

The other shell is on ebay, have to sell to offset the cost
:cry:
I know I should keep it but screw it, already jammed last Sunday with the new shell as I just chuck it on the back seat.

Man wish you lived up here cause I am getting some awesome freaking tones from this amp with greenbacks right now, it aint no superbass but this amp rules.

I kinda want a two channel JVM. Is that wrong? :D

I certainly wish we could hang out a hell of a lot more often though. :cry:

• Members

Looks brilliant. Brad make a JMP transition style headcase for me also which is on it's way now. I'm very excited about it.

It'll be similar to this:

JVM%20plexi.jpg

but with white piping on the front around the top and across the middle. With a small or medium Marshall script logo.

Delicious! Why the fuck doesn't the JVM come stock like that?! :love:

Both of the headshells look great. You need to slap a Marshall logo on there, Mr. Jams.

• Members

nice woodworkings,BUT IT STILL DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A CLASSIC MARSHALL BLACK TOLEX,GOLD OR WHITE PIPEING,did you ever see jimmy page de-face his marshall in such a manner? BUT the woods are beautiful and should be used for something like picture frames,or a tobbacco pipe for smokers!!!!!!!!!!

Archived