NGD-ESP M1 Pics and Review

Chrisjd

• Members
Cool geetah, congas!

:cool:

What are you blind and high? I think them Comparisons have gone to yer gourd.

Dat neck ain't painted.

:wave:

It's not painted the same color as the rest of the guitar.......but I guess for clarification, it's not "painted", but it is finished with a satin clearcoat, betta? :)

-Ans-

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It's not painted the same color as the rest of the guitar.......but I guess for clarification, it's not "painted", but it is finished with a satin clearcoat, betta?
:)

-Ans-

For a second there, I thought something might have leached into your drinking water.

:p

• Members

Some questions for players with only one pickup on their guitar. Do you find it limiting when you are soloing? I mean, without a tone pot, you don't find it too bright? Unless most of you use these guitars only for rythm playing.

I play rythms and leads, but 90% of the time rythms. i never use the neck pickup for leads, so i figured i wouldnt need one. also, I NEVER use my tone pot, if i want clean, i click over to clean channel.

• Members
I play rythms and leads, but 90% of the time rythms. i never use the neck pickup for leads, so i figured i wouldnt need one. also, I NEVER use my tone pot, if i want clean, i click over to clean channel.

Translation:

I play teh br0otalz with teh gain on 11.

:p

• Members

how do you find it for sweeps? i've never been a huge fan of sweeps with the bridge pickup, maybe the 85 helps that a bit? I really want of these, maybe the MII would be more up my alley, that neck is sooo gorgeous

• Members

how do you find it for sweeps? i've never been a huge fan of sweeps with the bridge pickup, maybe the 85 helps that a bit? I really want of these, maybe the MII would be more up my alley, that neck is sooo gorgeous

sweeps arnt a problem on this guitar, my technique is though heh.

The neck is a touch thinner than on my MH and viper, so that also helps.

the bridge isnt a problem.

• Members

the sh-6 was just more cutting and slinky, with just the right amount of output. my two favorites are the sh-6, and the dimarzio evo for the bridge. i have the duncan in one ibby, and the evo in another. my charvel stays at home, it's just too old and beat up. the anderson was too thick, kind of overbearing, i traded it to my singer for the evo. having said that, if all i played was lead, i would have stayed with the anderson; it had the most singing sustain i've ever heard, and super smooth, but for rhythms it was too smooth.

Archived