bwahwahwahwah.

Lucius

• Members
weed isnt speed or meth...

if you die because your ticker gives ..then you would

have died going up a flight of stairs...
:rolleyes:

It's more of a stimulant to many people than nicotine is. Inhaled toxins, weak or not, stimulant or not, have been shown to be causal to heart attacks.

It is much safer than alcohol. I just don't like when people act like it's a glass of milk only makes them feel good. It's not.

• Members

Oh yeah, fail because I'm a "noob". I mean damn, because you've been on this forum so much longer than I have your intellectual supremacy has been established with out a doubt.

Dumb.

Let me just say WTF??? Dramatize much batman? cheers, Lucius

• Members

i cant drink..( 1/2 a beer and im drunk.)..not literaly.
but i can feel it in my system.i have (maybe) 5-10
a year (max)..and personaly..id rather be high then
drink.i can keep my pins underneath me.. i dont
drive when im high either..its much-much easier
on my system..

never has there been a case of someone smoking weed
and dieing of a heart attack..if you can find something
like that..post it...

(dont drink milk either...except on my cereal and cookies)

It's more of a stimulant to many people than nicotine is. Inhaled toxins, weak or not, stimulant or not, have been shown to be causal to heart attacks.

It is much safer than alcohol. I just don't like when people act like it's a glass of milk only makes them feel good. It's not.

• Members

It is possible numb nuts. I forget the guys name I'll have to look in my closet and find it but he wrote a book about his {censored}ed up life and how he was addicted to every drug possible, he ate a good bit of weed and then smoked it for almost 12 hours strait and nearly killed himself.

Then he died a few days after his book was released to an OD of cocaine I think.

As others have noted, STFU N00b:

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

Drug Enforcement Administration

In The Matter Of MARIJUANA RESCHEDULING PETITION

Docket No. 86-22

OPINION AND RECOMMENDED RULING, FINDINGS OF FACT, CONCLUSIONS OF LAW AND DECISION OF ADMINISTRATIVE LAW JUDGE FRANCIS L. YOUNG, Administrative Law Judge

DATED: SEPTEMBER 6, 1988

Section 8 of Judge Young's "Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law and Decision."

From Page 56 & 57 :

3. The most obvious concern when dealing with drug safety is the possibility of lethal effects. Can the drug cause death?

4. Nearly all medicines have toxic, potentially lethal effects. But marijuana is not such a substance. There is no record in the extensive medical literature describing a proven, documented cannabis-induced fatality.

This is a remarkable statement. First, the record on marijuana encompasses 5,000 years of human experience. Second, marijuana is now used daily by enormous numbers of people throughout the world. Estimates suggest that from twenty million to fifty million Americans routinely, albeit illegally, smoke marijuana without the benefit of direct medical supervision. Yet, despite this long history of use and the extraordinarily high numbers of social smokers, there are simply no credible medical reports to suggest that consuming marijuana has caused a single death.

6. By contrast aspirin, a commonly used, over-the-counter medicine, causes hundreds of deaths each year.

7. Drugs used in medicine are routinely given what is called an LD-50. The LD-50 rating indicates at what dosage fifty percent of test animals receiving a drug will die as a result of drug induced toxicity. A number of researchers have attempted to determine marijuana's LD-50 rating in test animals, without success. Simply stated, researchers have been unable to give animals enough marijuana to induce death.

8. At present it is estimated that marijuana's LD-50 is around 1:20,000 or 1:40,000. In layman terms this means that in order to induce death a marijuana smoker would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 times as much marijuana as is contained in one marijuana cigarette. NIDA-supplied marijuana cigarettes weigh approximately .9 grams. A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1,500 pounds of marijuana within about fifteen minutes to induce a lethal response.

9. In practical terms, marijuana cannot induce a lethal response as a result of drug-related toxicity.

------------ END QUOTE -----------------

In other words, if you wanted to kill yourself with doobage intentionally your only option would be to have someone drop a ton of it on your {censored}ing head because you can't consume it fast enough to reach a TOXIC dose. It's toxicity is incredibly low. You'd have better luck ODing on drinking water, literally.

Archived