bwahwahwahwah.

Lucius

• Members
Rolfcopter
:cop:

if its possible to OD on ******** then Id be dead already :poke:

It is possible numb nuts. I forget the guys name I'll have to look in my closet and find it but he wrote a book about his {censored}ed up life and how he was addicted to every drug possible, he ate a good bit of weed and then smoked it for almost 12 hours strait and nearly killed himself.

Then he died a few days after his book was released to an OD of cocaine I think.

• Members

It is possible numb nuts. I forget the guys name I'll have to look in my closet and find it but he wrote a book about his {censored}ed up life and how he was addicted to every drug possible, he ate a good bit of weed and then smoked it for almost 12 hours strait and nearly killed himself.

Then he died a few days after his book was released to an OD of cocaine I think.

DO NOT RUIN THIS THREAD YOU TAINT MONKEY.

• Members

STFU n00b. Your only source that it's possible, is a guy who ate a good bit of it, AND smoked it for 12 hours straight, and ALMOST died?

FAIL

• Members

Oh yeah, fail because I'm a "noob". I mean damn, because you've been on this forum so much longer than I have your intellectual supremacy has been established with out a doubt.

Dumb.

No, you fail because the only source you posted was someone who smoked/ate unthinkable amounts of weed, and STILL didn't die. Almost doesn't count for {censored}.

So, you were correct...

Dumb.

• Members

It's In-{censored}ing-possible to ever OD on Pot. why? You'd pass out. That's it. no matter how much you smoke, you'll just pass out before any highly harmful effects can occur.

you puke first. and you puke a LOT. so much that you cant breathe and you pass out from lack of oxygen. then your body is like "finally this guy won't be smoking anymore tonight"

trust me on this one

• Members

you puke first. and you puke a LOT. so much that you cant breathe and you pass out from lack of oxygen. then your body is like "finally this guy won't be smoking anymore tonight"

trust me on this one

Its called greening out. Been there done that, still smoke like a shimenayyy!

• Members

you puke from weed.?????????

( hmmmmm... my 30 years worth of research work down
the drain..lol..)..:lol:

trust me on this one

• Members

It's In-{censored}ing-possible to ever OD on Pot. why? You'd pass out. That's it. no matter how much you smoke, you'll just pass out before any highly harmful effects can occur.

One exception. If you have a heart condition it can be the straw that breaks the camel's back, just like any other stimulant.

Archived