Randall Kirk Hammett Model.....

colejustesen

• Members

I was just on Randall's website, and I totally forgot they were collaborating with Kirk Hammett for a signature amp. I figured I would show those this amp, I think it looks bad ass. As far as sound goes, :idk:

rm100khltd_page.jpg

I would love to have a setup look like that! Flamed maple cab and head :love:

Cole

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hear the Randall Mod stuff is pretty kick ass. I have yet to play any because no one around me has them in stock! I have been wanting to make a custom head for my Vendetta, maybe I will look into something like this! Flamed maple with a transparent black to match the chrome!

Cole

• Members

somewhere in the price range of $9000 for the head.
:eek:

The regular RM100KH will be the same just in a black tolex, and normal price. KICK ASS AMPS!!!

see sig.
:thu:

9000? What am I missing here isn't this just the regular 100w head they've had for the last few years with 3 modules and different cosmetics? Flame maple adds 7000 to the price?

• Members

Randall Has done a 180 IMO .from a year or two ago. They have really stepped up to the plate .The signature mods have improved a lot .
as has the build quality .Even though many wont dig the these guys have years of playing through great rigs .
George Lynch, Kirk Hammett, Bill Leverty(Firehouse)...

BUT the biggest thing in Randall court is the customer service level is AMAZING .
Where you couldnt get Anyone to reply a few years ago .I would be shocked if R/d Rich or steve didnt reply to you within hours by email .there is a real community and everyone helps out new users with questions and module reviews .
again I can not say enough about how Randall has changed my feeling about customer service and have certainly brought in the right people who gennuinely care about the product .its reputation and the users experience .

:thu:

• Members

The Flame headshell, and it's limited to like 100 or something......

just another stupid Limited Edition deal like the $9000 ESP.

That is stupid for sure...they should just make it a custom option and charge a reasonable price for it.

What modules do you use Juggernaut?

• Members

The MTS series amps are totally sweet, so I have hope for this thing to be alright. I think the flamed maple is more of a collector item than a hardcore touring rig (unless you are Kirk Hammett). I would love to have the JTM45, Plexi, and SL+ modules in an EL34-based MTS head. I'm thinking that would cover most all my tones.

• Members
The Flame headshell, and it's limited to like 100 or something......

just another stupid Limited Edition deal like the $9000 ESP.

I'm sorry but anyone who buys that amp at that price is just a TOOL!!!

That's beyond ridiculous:freak::freak::freak:

• Members
Because I hate it when people ditch their fav amps to go to a company who will give them a sig model

From what he's said in interviews, it's more like him just taking advantage of the MTS design, being able to plop in any tone he wants so he can carry a head/combo somewhere for practice or jamming with friends, etc. He said he's still gonna use his boogies and all that too :D

I have the KH1 and KH2 on the way but the KH3 is still backordered :mad:

Archived