What does this mean? (girl related)

30secs

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's what you do. CALL her at that number, don't email her back. Call her and talk to her a bit more, then tell her you'd love to meet up this weekend, but you'd rather it just be the two of you. Few things are worse than the tag-along girlfriend.
Trust me.
Absolutely nothing will happen between the two of you if her friend is there.

Wow, worst advice ever! Talk about scaring her away and sounding too eager. I hope you haven't done this TS...

You make her wait and play it cool. Let her think about you some more and do her nut in whether you like her or not. Play the game!

• Members

What does it mean?

You're an idiot.

Say you'll meet up, flirt a little on e-mail or MSN before, then rock up on Saturday with your fake tan, collar popped and chrome rims on your Civic and just see what happens. You may want to have a wingman on speed-dial in case someone needs to divert the cock-blocking friend.

Oh I Lol'd hard at that....

• Members
What does it mean?

You're an idiot.

Say you'll meet up, flirt a little on e-mail or MSN before, then rock up on Saturday with your fake tan, collar popped and chrome rims on your Civic and just see what happens. You may want to have a wingman on speed-dial in case someone needs to divert the cock-blocking friend.

:lol:
Guidos_1.jpg
This is how you will win. :thu:

• Members

Wow, worst advice ever! Talk about scaring her away and sounding too eager. I hope you haven't done this TS...

You make her wait and play it cool. Let her think about you some more and do her nut in whether you like her or not. Play the game!

I didn't mean to call her THAT second, panting and out of breath from running desperately to the phone. I would say call her whenever you feel like it, provided you're a normal person and not freaking out. Some of you guys sound like a scene from that movie Swingers. I've rarely had such difficulties with going on a simple date or talking to a girl as some of you seem to have. It sounds to me like you make things complicated for yourselves. If that works for you, that's great, but honestly, all women are not this neurotic.

• Members

So to recap, i should make a move cause she's definitely interested, but have a wingman on speed dial in case of a cock block situation.

Almost.

Don't automatically make a move. But agree to go out, a little light flirting before over e-mail or text.

Then read her on the night and make your mind up. But defo wingman on speed dial 1.

• Members

I have this girl in my class, so today she sat next tome to share a computer and we talked all through class and really had a something going(i think). anyways she's walking out with me then i tell her i need to go the other direction, we talk a bit, she asks me what im doing for spring break (next week) i tell her not much, around. then i tell her to have fun and if she needs my help she can look me up and email me (via the school site, class student search etc).

Anyways.. i get home from the gym, and i get an email from her. She asks me if i want to meet up with her and her GF Sat night and left her #.

So... what do you think this means? I don't know if she has a guy or not.

She wants to have your children.

Steve

Archived