Willy Adler... WTF??

Oblivion DC

• Members

Oh sure...people come in all shapes and sizes and everybody notices that. But "judging" people is completely different than noticing them.

Did I notice that Willy put on some weight?...sure...do I judge him and call him fat for it?...NO...it's none of my business what he looks like. Only a fag would care what he looks like. I only care about how he plays guitar...and he {censored}ing kicks ass!

I guess where we differ is that I don't consider making a statement of fact as somehow judging someone. Was I surprised that he'd put on a bunch of weight - yeah, but I don't think of him as a disgusting load or think that he's a bad person for doing it.

• Members

he has gradually put on some pounds.

Indeed, and I think a lot of that is probably because of the touring lifestyle, I would imagine that the whole band drinks a lot and eats fast food quite frequently. With a lifestyle like that, it would be hard not to gain weight.

• Members

damn, forget the fat- when did his guitar get so damn ugly?

but yeah, when you eat take out and buffet food for every meal for weeks/months at a time, this sort of thing can happen. it's not like bands tour with nutiritionists and personal chefs. and you gotta figure if you're drunk all the time, you aren't going to opt for the salad.

love,

eor

• Members

I saw this Lamb of God "Making of Sacrament" documentary, and Willy is supposed to be one hell of a cook. The dude loves food...and like someone said above, he can actually afford it now. I'm sure those dudes had it pretty rough during the Burn the Priest and New American Gospel days

• Members

The real question ought to be "Why am I at home posting on a message board while Willy is out there making albums, touring all over the world,
making millions of dollars
, and
banging whoever he so chooses
(and he's kind of sort of a little fat)?"

Ain't saying I'm any better but c'mon...

Let's not get carried away now.

:cop:

• Members

Holy {censored}, when did Willy get so damn fat??!!

He's a metalhead, what do you expect? :idk:

I was a metalhead, and at one point I was so {censored}ing fat I had high blood pressure at the age of 22. :o

I have since moved beyond metal and obesity. :wave:

Archived