ot: Cirque Du Soleil Kooza- Awesome!

simbasa

• Members

I saw the last show on Sunday in San Jose and now they are headed to Hartford Conneticut and then Philadelphia and then Chicago. One of the most entertaining shows you will ever see and the band kicked ass!

Top notch performers, everyone in the show, who I have the utmost respect for. Simply amazing! A work of art in every sense.

I paid 80 bucks a ticket but I would have paid 200. It's worth it. Not to mention some real hotties with perfect bodies in the show.:eek:

[YOUTUBE]0O0-HJhjw8Q[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I had VIP tickets and went with my wife several years ago when we lived in Houston. We ended up sitting 2 rows in front of former President Bush. Apparently there were several members of the Harris County Republicans group. This was just a few months after 9/11 and he and Barbara were looking a bit nervous, even with their Secret Service detail. It was all you could drink in the VIP tent, and some of those guys were getting tanked. Anyway, about halfway through the first act, one of them stumbled and fell near former President Bush. The Secret Service detail was on him before you could blink and 2 of them 'escourted' him from the big top. They left shortly afterward.

Archived