Who is The best soccer player of all times?

peppe6v6

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Arsenal bit short on experience and squad depth for this season, if man utd lose it from here it would be astonishing.

Arsenal had an amazing opening season, I think they can pull it off. They'll go farther then Derby :D.

• Members

Arsenal can win all their remaining games and i dont think they'll do it im afraid, man utd are experienced and have such a good manager they will find it harder to throw it away. Arsenal need chelsea and man utd to balls it up.

As for derby we're used to moving around the leagues, its more exciting anyway :) Its worse than last time we got relegated from the prem, tht was painful enough.

• Members
ah, i see...you didn't get the memo.

america>>>the rest of the world.

we have a sport here that is just like soccer...people running all over the place all day long and accomplishing nothing. it's called the "after thanksgiving day sale":cop:

pwnt :lol:

I can honeslty say that you have made me lol with these few posts

• Members

And what's so fantastic about putting a soccer ball through a goal that's 24 feet wide? It's amazing when idiots miss shots. I mean...ever heard the phrase "can't hit the broad side of a barn"

If anything, a good goalie is the best soccer player in the world.

Oh, and Landon Donovan is the best player ever.

• Members

And what's so fantastic about putting a soccer ball through a goal that's 24 feet wide? It's amazing when idiots miss shots.

Since when is running into the end zone with a ball difficult?. Oh wait....maybe there is more to it?

Archived