Mission Accomplished Five Years Today!!!

Obama is God

• Members

bushmission33.jpg

I can't believe the BS I just heard coming out of the White House (Stooge)Press Secretary.

The news story was about some people that made big banner that they displayed across the street from the White House. The Banner read "Mission Accomplished?". Cut to the White House Stooge saying oh the banner should've been more specific. Bush meant mission accomplished for the people on board that ship he landed on.

WHAT A BIG PILE OF DOGGY DOO DOO!!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont get it?

When you saw that whole embarrassing political farce about Bush landing on the carrier and the Mission Accomplished . What did you think that meant?

A - War is coming to an end

B - The people on the carrier Bush landed accomplished their mission?

C - Other?

D - BUSH FAILED!!!

E - Bush was back on cocaine

F - Bush was drunk and drinking again

• Members

bushmission33.jpg

I can't believe the BS I just heard coming out of the White House (Stooge)Press Secretary.

The news story was about some people that made big banner that they displayed across the street from the White House. The Banner read "Mission Accomplished?". Cut to the White House Stooge saying oh the banner should've been more specific. Bush meant mission accomplished for the people on board that ship he landed on.

ahahahaha...this coming from a guy that wants Obama to be in office?

:lol:

he has NO qualifications for the job, he has NO respect for our country or our constitution, If he wasn't half black, he would be laughed off the podium, but in america we have what is known as White mans remorse, so he gets all the air time...

I'm not a Dem, but Hillary is far above Obama in terms of electability:thu:

• Members

bushmission33.jpg

I don't know what I am more disturbed by, George W. or you. Seriously, Obama supporters are looking more like Moonies all the time...:freak:

• Members

you realize in War that there are many missions, right?

the INvasion was successful... that mission WAS accomplished... pulling out, well, we all know how hard that can be
;)

EVEN YOU'RE WORNG!!!!

Bushes Stooge said Mission accomplished was only specific for that carrier.

I'm really sure that's what most American thought. I know I didn't.

3,000 dead since Mission Accomplished!!!!

• Members

EVEN YOU'RE WORNG!!!!

Bushes Stooge said Mission accomplished was only specific for that carrier.

I'm really sure that's what most American thought. I know I didn't.

3,000 dead since Mission Accomplished!!!!

woohoo...{censored}ing over a million died in WWII dumb{censored}, 3,000? dude, more people die in a {censored}ing year in the US and we're not even at war on our own soil... more people most likely die from Gang Violence than the Iraq war...

guess what happens in war? PEOPLE {censored}ING DIE, and NO soldier ever signed up for the military without knowing that there is the risk of war and death, they chose their path...

there isn't a draft anymore, so quit acting like our boys didn't know what they were getting into when they joined...

BTW, I'm joining at the end of the year, and I know the risks involved, if I come back in a casket I would feel honored knowing I died for somthing I believe in (not the Iraq war, but defending the constitution)

so in a nutshell, you are an Ignorant marxist fool that should read a history book.

• Members

ahahahaha...this coming from a guy that wants Obama to be in office?

:lol:

he has NO qualifications for the job, he has NO respect for our country or our constitution, If he wasn't half black, he would be laughed off the podium, but in america we have what is known as White mans remorse, so he gets all the air time...

I'm not a Dem, but Hillary is far above Obama in terms of electability:thu:

Thanks for you're advice but I'll stick with somebody that isn't bought and paid for as Hill and bush III aka mcshame clearly are.

• Members

Thanks for you're advice but I'll stick with somebody that isn't bought and paid for as Hill and bush III aka mcshame are.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

if you don't think Obama is in the same boat as the other 2 then you are in worse shape then I thought... look at his track record of accepting blood money and turning his head from violent criminals in Chicago...

do research anything for yourself? or only what CNN and NBC tell you?

• Members

woohoo...{censored}ing over a million died in WWII dumb{censored}, 3,000? dude, more people die in a {censored}ing year in the US and we're not even at war on our own soil... more people most likely die from Gang Violence than the Iraq war...

guess what happens in war? PEOPLE {censored}ING DIE, and NO soldier ever signed up for the military without knowing that there is the risk of war and death, they chose their path...

there isn't a draft anymore, so quit acting like our boys didn't know what they were getting into when they joined...

BTW, I'm joining at the end of the year, and I know the risks involved, if I come back in a casket I would feel honored knowing I died for somthing I believe in (not the Iraq war, but defending the constitution)

so in a nutshell, you are an Ignorant marxist fool that should read a history book.

1 - We shoud've never gone to war

2 - I WISH THEY'D START A DRAFT!!!!!

• Members

Thanks for you're advice but I'll stick with somebody that isn't bought and paid for as Hill and bush III aka mcshame clearly are.

I'm remaining neutral on the political front as far as this forum goes, but seriously, you are a {censored}ing idiot. That is all.

• Members

1 - We shoud've never gone to war

2 - I WISH THEY'D START A DRAFT!!!!!

hmm... well, lets see, I disagree that we should have never g one to war, we just chose the wrong country... we should have invaded Iran, who actually has the technology for a nuclear program, also, I don't think the war in Iraq is all bad, an evil son of a bitch was taken out of power, and I don't think that is such a bad thing... also, the Majority of Iraqis are actually happy with the hope of a bright future...

2. The draft is unconstitutional and you are proving my point that you are a marxist piece of {censored}:thu:

• Members

hmm... well, lets see, I disagree that we should have never g one to war, we just chose the wrong country... we should have invaded Iran, who actually has the technology for a nuclear program, also, I don't think the war in Iraq is all bad, an evil son of a bitch was taken out of power, and I don't think that is such a bad thing... also, the Majority of Iraqis are actually happy with the hope of a bright future...

2. The draft is unconstitutional and you are proving my point that you are a marxist piece of {censored}:thu:

So you feel this country has the right to invade any country it chooses too?

• Members

When you saw that whole embarrassing political farce about Bush landing on the carrier and the Mission Accomplished . What did you think that meant?

A - War is coming to an end

B - The people on the carrier Bush landed accomplished their mission?

C - Other?

D - BUSH FAILED!!!

E - Bush was back on cocaine

F - Bush was drunk and drinking again

Ah ok. Well - i didnt know anything about it. At all. So i guess thats why i didnt get it.

Reading it now....looks to me like he was congratulating the crew of that ship for a job well done? Not knowing any of the back story makes it tough to judge tho.

• Members

Ah ok. Well - i didnt know anything about it. At all. So i guess thats why i didnt get it.

Reading it now....looks to me like he was congratulating the crew of that ship for a job well done? Not knowing any of the back story makes it tough to judge tho.

The thing you have to understand is that I'm being attacked by Republican Scum.

And since I guess you living down under you wouldn't have heard all the hype when that happened.

It was NOT portrayed as what they meant or what they say now. They like to spin. When in doubt spin.

bush-jail-stamp-grn-300.gif

• Members

So you feel this country has the right to invade any country it chooses too?

I feel that this country has the right to defend itself against radical islam, and I'd prefer it be on their soil as oppose to ours...

do you feel that Saddam Hussien had the right to use mustard gas on his own people and kurds?

Archived