NEW guitar day!yay!

CorpseTumor

• Members

i got a epiphone les paul custom!

actions too high and it needs a good cleaning.anyone care to guess the price?!?!

itll look new once i do that though!theres basically no scratches on it or dings!

btw no pics till i clean it and get my digital camera back.

• Members
Pics or else it's a Hondo!!

congrats
:thu:

:cry::lol: hehe
ill post pics.

yeah for the price it will,or just a guitar to mess with other tunings.(hate tuning up my floyd to something different)
probly upgrading stuff on it throughout time.pickups are going out any suggestions?

• Members
Yeah, Epi is kinda love/hate around here, I think they're great if you put a bit of time and money into em (Replace the bridge, pickups, and nut, maybe the tuners, and you've got a winner
:thu:
)

HNGD!

yeah i guess i shoulda figured that out from the begining.:rolleyes: typical harmony central forums love/hate situation.

i plan on doing all that when money comes in.

as for the pickups...hmmm well idk yet to be honest.its either gonna be in baritone tuning.(never tried it on the les paul) who knows how itll sound.:lol: or its gonna be in standard e for playing hard rock/black sabbath kind of music.so if possible suggest various pairs of pickups.

• Members

really late pictures.

P6080230.jpg
P6080228.jpg
P6080226.jpg
P6080224.jpg
P6080223.jpg
P6080207.jpg
P6080206-1.jpg

too much gold for my tastes but im gonna mod the crap out of it!first pictures shows the quality of a fine made in china instrument lol.itll do!the price was a bargain,definitely wouldnt picked this one myself.its in the process of restringing.

Archived