Did a clip with Revalver

mparsons

• Members

Great sounds. Somebody needs to put that Revalver in a friggin box you can take to gigs. Peavey owns it, let's go, do it.

I read here Peavey is soon to be releasing a new line of modelling amps. Perhaps they will be the set boxes of the Revalver software. That would be pretty cool no doubt. Perhaps your wish will come true Zentman...

• Members

I read here Peavey is soon to be releasing a new line of modelling amps. Perhaps they will be the set boxes of the Revalver software. That would be pretty cool no doubt. Perhaps your wish will come true Zentman...

No revalver in the VYPYR I hear.

• Members
I kind of like ReValver's amp sims, though it doesn't play nice with Cubase so I haven't used it much. I prefer Guitar Rig 2's cab models, but you can easily run ReValver into GR2.

Here's a REALLY quick {censored}ty chugga clip i posted a month or two ago that has what I think is a pretty decent emulation of 5150 tone...
http://www.tindeck.com/audio/filestore/k/kqqv-awful{censored}clip.mp3

:eek: that was huge sounding

• Members

I kind of like ReValver's amp sims, though it doesn't play nice with Cubase so I haven't used it much. I prefer Guitar Rig 2's cab models, but you can easily run ReValver into GR2.

Here's a REALLY quick {censored}ty chugga clip i posted a month or two ago that has what I think is a pretty decent emulation of 5150 tone...

pwnage

• Members

Not many people can when you dial it in right. Damn thing is just as hard to use as a real amp, more actually since you can use different tubes and preamps from different amps.

I was originally gonna just use Revalver but behringer's active monitors canceled that idea. Still gonna get active monitors but I'm happy with a blackheart now.

Archived