Aggressive Rivera K Tre Tone Test Vid-Teh Super Brootelz

Chrisjd

• Members

I wonder If I could get away with a nice chug without the tight bottom end?

Because I rarely if ever use reverb, so, It would definitley go unused.

But the cab in the vid, does that have V30's, or greenbacks?

Tough to say, I have not played the non verb model.

The cab in the vid is all greenback.

• Members

hmm. Do you know how it would sound with V30's? Seeing how the only cab I have now is a splawn with V30's, I would be interested to know

Probably tighter and more cutting. The greenback is a 25 watt speaker whereas the v30 is a 60 watter, so it will be harder to break up and remain tighter and a lil punchier.

• Members

hmm, that was pretty cool Chris, nice playing and tone man. Really diggin the growl of these amps. Does it gain a little more definition in the lowend with the V30 as opposed to the Greenbacks? I bet some of the lowend clarity of the Cobra combined with the nasty snarl of this amp would be a killer combination. :love:

• Members

cool clip I like the cobra to. I've got a ktre now and had a cobra, I like both amps I don't know which one I'd like better for the distortion but definitely the clean on the ktre sounds better to me. I boost my ktre and use it with vintage 30's, its a great sounding amp with that combination imo.

• Members
hmm, that was pretty cool Chris, nice playing and tone man. Really diggin the growl of these amps. Does it gain a little more definition in the lowend with the V30 as opposed to the Greenbacks? I bet some of the lowend clarity of the Cobra combined with the nasty snarl of this amp would be a killer combination.
:love:

Yeah I think V30s will definetely tighten it up more and handle the bottom better.

• Members
Yeah I think V30s will definetely tighten it up more and handle the bottom better.

would really like to hear another one with the V30 cab man, that's a cool sounding amp for sure.

I want too many amps, and I've liked at least something about almost every amp I've had. I need to open a shop or something, so I can just collect a showroom full of amps. Only problem is, I would be trying to discourage people from buying the ones I liked, lol. :freak:

Archived