Aggressive Rivera K Tre Tone Test Vid-Teh Super Brootelz

Chrisjd

• Members

Rivera Tre reverb into my greenback cobra cab. These heads sound better with v30s but this is all I have here right now.

Again, Drop C with my Ltd loaded with a seymour duncan distortion. This time it is boosted.

Turns teh super brootelz at 00:25. Teh Harmonic city.

[YOUTUBE]KTizV_FlqiE[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

How loud do you have it in the vid? Sounds really good compared to some other vids I have seen. How are you liking it?

I played a Rivera Rake Reverb head the other day and I loved it. I have serious Rivera gas now and your clip aint helping..:mad:

I need some new tonez... {censored}!:mad:

• Members
How loud do you have it in the vid? Sounds really good compared to some other vids I have seen. How are you liking it?

I played a Rivera Rake Reverb head the other day and I loved it. I have serious Rivera gas now and your clip aint helping..
:mad:

I need some new tonez... {censored}!
:mad:

2/10 on the 1 volume.

• Members

2/10 on the 1 volume.

Sounds pretty loud. I know the Rake was really loud on 2-3. Riveras need some volume to get going. They definitely belong on stage where they can begin to show their true colors.

• Members

Sounds pretty loud. I know the Rake was really loud on 2-3. Riveras need some volume to get going. They definitely belong on stage where they can begin to show their true colors.

yeah they need volume for sure. The one thing that is nice about the tre is it has an fx loop volume which you can turn down and then crank the master, acts like a built in hotplate.

• Members

I realized two things from your vids today. The Cobra sounds better than the K Tre', in fact, the Cobra sounds bad f'n ass. And, even though I praised that K Tre' to the bitter end when you were debating on buying it, I think you should sell it and get a Peters amp. I love the way you play and a Peters would do your riffage must justice. :thu:

With that said, and maybe it is just because I'm so enamoured with your Cobra clip, that K Tre' just didn't sound right to me. :confused:

What tubes are in it?

• Members
I realized two things from your vids today. The Cobra sounds better than the K Tre', in fact, the Cobra sounds bad f'n ass. And, even though I praised that K Tre' to the bitter end when you were debating on buying it, I think you should sell it and get a Peters amp. I love the way you play and a Peters would do your riffage must justice.
:thu:

With that said, and maybe it is just because I'm so enamoured with your Cobra clip, that K Tre' just didn't sound right to me.
:confused:

What tubes are in it?

J Train and Esupremacy sittin` in a tree.

k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then comes marriage then comes a little baby in the baby CARRIAGE.

• Members
J Train and Esupremacy sittin` in a tree.

k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then comes marriage then comes a little baby in the baby CARRIAGE.

Ok, maybe you really are Voltaire with that statement. :rolleyes:

• Members

I liked it man...But, does this amp NEED a clean boost in your opinion? Having played the amp, I know it is well equipt in terms of gain...I assume the boost is to add a little "edge" and tighten it slightly? Thanks for posting.

• Members
I liked it man...But, does this amp NEED a clean boost in your opinion? Having played the amp, I know it is well equipt in terms of gain...I assume the boost is to add a little "edge" and tighten it slightly? Thanks for posting.

It doesn't need a boost, but I do like it with this amp. It actually has a buily in boost too, but in this clip I just hit the front with a maxon.

• Members

^+1 tis what I've heard so far. I would really like to find a place to try one out.

And also mono. is there any chance you guys would be playing a show in chicago?

I don't think so on this tour... but TTF will be on the road again at the end of August and for a lot longer this time, so I wouldn't bet against it.

• Members
I don't think so on this tour... but TTF will be on the road again at the end of August and for a lot longer this time, so I wouldn't bet against it.

I'm actually listening to the stuff on your myspace right now. I dig it very much. It is still possible that I might be able to make the Urbana show. It would be pretty sweet to come see you guys play live.

I was talking with my mom today about it. I go, ma, can I take your car (much better MPG), she goes as long as you fill up the tank. I go, but ma, I don't pay for gas, I use my money to be a gear whore. She goeas, ya about that. I'm: :confused:

But then I say, mom, once a whore, always a whore. She goes, fine you can take my car.

But I'll fill up the tank anyways :cop:

Now I just have to coordinate time off of work, and I should be good

• Members
I guess I'm one of the few here that really liked it
:confused:

Thought it was badass, and infact, I liked it better than the cobra clip.

What did you pay for yours used?

Thanks guy. I payed 1600 for it used. It is the reverb model which goes for significantly more. The reverb model also has a tighter low end.

• Members

Thanks guy. I payed 1600 for it used. It is the reverb model which goes for significantly more. The reverb model also has a tighter low end.

I wonder If I could get away with a nice chug without the tight bottom end?

Because I rarely if ever use reverb, so, It would definitley go unused.

But the cab in the vid, does that have V30's, or greenbacks?

Archived