Why Byzantine is better than the bands you like.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

What the {censored}? Did they break up?

The new disc kicks ass. Really.

They broke up about two weeks after it was released. Just couldn't make it happen, financially, and two of them just had kids.

Which means I'll never get to see them live, and that sucks. A lot.

• Members

I never got to see them either. But I did grab a copy of that DVD they did. It's a shame to hear that. I was just thinking today how much they grew with this new disc. I think they deserved the same kind of spotlight that LOG, All That Remains and Unearth have gotten. I think they are better than a couple of the bands that have "made it".

They broke up about two weeks after it was released. Just couldn't make it happen, financially, and two of them just had kids.

Which means I'll never get to see them live, and that sucks. A lot.

• Members

they are from WV. The bald dude singing is chris Ojeda,and he's from chapmanville,WV. his old band used to practice at my brothers barn with my band that i had. totally different styles of music, but i can tell you that dude is one musically gifted mother{censored}er.he was playing drums at the time and we used to take his drum kit and mix it in with ours, and hide his {censored} sometimes....DAMN I NEED TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH PEOPLE BACK HOME!:cry:

• Members
they are from WV. The bald dude singing is chris Ojeda,and he's from chapmanville,WV. his old band used to practice at my brothers barn with my band that i had. totally different styles of music, but i can tell you that dude is one musically gifted mother{censored}er.he was playing drums at the time and we used to take his drum kit and mix it in with ours, and hide his {censored} sometimes....DAMN I NEED TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH PEOPLE BACK HOME!
:cry:

thought so. badass band.

Archived