The Cougar Thread

jaytee123

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought a cougar was a 40+ chick that goes after much younger guys... Near as I can tell most of the chicks in this thread don't qualify on one or the other (or both) of these points...

Steve

Official cougar Birthday is 32-1/2.

Originally cougars were known to go after younger guys, but that has changed. Basically anything from 32 to 46 qualifies. Anything past that is double cougar. Its not an exact science...

• Members

Official cougar Birthday is 32-1/2.

Originally cougars were known to go after younger guys, but that has changed. Basically anything from 32 to 46 qualifies. Anything past that is double cougar. Its not an exact science...

I say past 46 is Puma. Double Cougar just doesn't sound right.

• Members

Dylan Dryer, the weather girl for channel 7 in Boston.Sorry the pic isnt bigger, it was the only one i can find:

reporterbo4199453x53yf0.jpg

She was in competition with another girl to take the co-anchor/weather chair for channel 10 in providence and she lost to a {censored}ing man-beast with a lot less personality named Kelly Bates.:mad:

• Members

I think the "OFFICIAL" cougar age was dreamed-up by some pimpled-up Jr High kid.
:rolleyes:

Official age should be at least 40.
:idea:

-

I agree. When I think cougar, I think 40's, maybe early 50s. But then I'm 26, so I dunno. According to that 32.5 age, then technically I've already banged some cougars? :facepalm:

• Members
I agree. When I think cougar, I think 40's, maybe early 50s. But then I'm 26, so I dunno. According to that 32.5 age, then technically I've already banged some cougars?
:facepalm:

And FWIW, they were my best lays. :cop:

Archived