//mad\ I hate door to door solicitors

The_J-Train

• Members

I just answered the door only to have to listen to this Mexican girl try to sell me cookbooks and whatnot trying to raise money or something for her scholarship. Not that I minded getting an informative book for $10, but it's the principle of being put on the spot like that, you know?

I didn't even have cash or checks on me, but that didn't stop her, oh no... She took plastic. Hell, I even think she took paypal! lol

• Members

Those are the times that I answer the door in my underwear with Mr. Happy hanging out of the fly.

I would've, but my front door doesnt have a peep hole since it has a glass window at eye level, and if you look out through that they know you're in there so then you can't not answer:cop:

• Members

I was strumming a new wine red LP one day on my front porch and those door to door Jesus pushers wondered up. They asked what I was playing and I said Black Sabbath. They started to push and I told them that I was Catholic (which they didn't really like) and then to GTFO (which they really didn't like).

• Members
I can't stand the religious zealots that send children to your door to "preach" at you while they stand at the end of your driveway talking to each other not even paying attention.
:mad:

That happened to our friend when she was watching over our cats for us when we went on vacation. Some Jehova's Witnesses had come with their usual fliers and asked her if she wanted to learn about Jeebus, and she said no thank you, I don't live here, but the guy who does is in a band! Here, have a couple tickets!

Our band?

The Angry Hand of God.

• Members

I can't stand the religious zealots that send children to your door to "preach" at you while they stand at the end of your driveway talking to each other not even paying attention.
:mad:

I had some god-types at my house not to long ago and they brought their little kid in a stroller with. It look them 10 minutes to figure out how to get the stroller up to the front door of my house.

My girlfriend walked right to the front door told them we were all set with god before they even said a word. I LOLed. :)

• Members
Those are the times that I answer the door in my underwear with Mr. Happy hanging out of the fly.

Ive done this, really. Jehovah's witnesses.

The fact Im uncircumcised makes it even more shocking.

Just dont do it when the girl scouts sell cookies though...:freak:

• Members
I was strumming a new wine red LP one day on my front porch and those door to door Jesus pushers wondered up. They asked what I was playing and I said Black Sabbath. They started to push and I told them that I was Catholic (which they didn't really like) and then to GTFO (which they really didn't like).

Back at Berklee, one of my roommates was gay. We used to get Jesus Pushers knockin on our door all the time (cuz our apt. was in the then-red light district). One early Sunday morning, he had enough -- answered the door naked, and when they asked "Sir, do you know Jesus?", he replied "No, but if he looks as good in person as he does in his pictures, I'd {censored} him!"

+1 Religious pwn full of win sauce :lol:

Archived