Overdose Time

Dark Angel

• Members
Wow that caught me by surprise! I wasn't expecting that anybody would remember Overdose here in the US.

I'm very good friends with these guys. Partied a lot of them back in the day. Great band!!
:thu:

Man, I'm moving all my CD's to Itunes... and I hit them. They were threadworthy. Very unkown, but totally should've been known band. Maybe an english speaking singer would've been the tipping point. Regardless, they kick some ass. I lent an Exorder CD to someone since they'd just come accross them as the "other white meat" when it comes to that Pantera style. I need to give him all the Overdose stuff to listen to as well. I'm definitely a fan.

• Members

that's very cool, guys.. I was born/raised in Brazil and I was very much a part of this whole scene in the 90's.. my old band never took off but we used to open for Overdose, Sepultura , Korzus etc and party together all time... good to see some recognition for these guys here. It sure does bring back some good memories

• Members
Man, I'm moving all my CD's to Itunes... and I hit them. They were threadworthy. Very unkown, but totally should've been known band. Maybe an english speaking singer would've been the tipping point. Regardless, they kick some ass. I lent an Exorder CD to someone since they'd just come accross them as the "other white meat" when it comes to that Pantera style. I need to give him all the Overdose stuff to listen to as well. I'm definitely a fan.

FEED ME......

:o

• Members
that's very cool, guys.. I was born/raised in Brazil and I was very much a part of this whole scene in the 90's.. my old band never took off but we used to open for Overdose, Sepultura , Korzus etc and party together all time... good to see some recognition for these guys here. It sure does bring back some good memories

That's some really cool history man! :thu:

Archived