Omg... I think I might become a mesa convert...

Boris the Blade

• Members

Oh man... never thought it would happen. I've been a marshall guy 100 percent but seriously i have never been more satisfied with any amp than with my Tremoverb. This amp truly excels at non brutal stuff. I've been playing my tremoverb much more than my Marshall Superbass. :eek:

teh noes!!1

• Members
That is a killer Tremoverb you have
:thu:

I had no idea what I was hearing when I walked in the Br00tuhlz room at the last ampfest. I just heard kickass rock tone and was floored when I found out it was your Tremo.

It's definitely a kick ass amp! It took me a little while to get along with it. Had to get used to the mesa sound. :o Its definitely my favorite mesa that I have played.

You can bet it will be at the next mapfest too. :cool:

• Members

I don't consider Tremoverbs to be Mesa Boogies. Mostly because that's their only amp that doesn't suck.

I've played a roadster and a mark IV. I didnt like the roadster, but i spent less than 5 minutes with it lol. I played the one mhenson42 had. The Mark IV wasn't my thing.

• Members
I've played a roadster and a mark IV. I didnt like the roadster, but i spent less than 5 minutes with it lol. I played the one mhenson42 had. The Mark IV wasn't my thing.

Yeah the roadster had more knobs front to back than a commercial cockpit and the five mark series amps I've played were just terrible sounding. I Just don't like boogers.:idk:

• Members
Yeah the roadster had more knobs front to back than a commercial cockpit and the five mark series amps I've played were just terrible sounding. I Just don't like boogers.
:idk:

werd. The roadster just has way too many features I wouldn't use. I like my Marshall and Mesa because they are simple.

• Members

werd. The roadster just has way too many features I wouldn't use. I like my Marshall and Mesa because they are simple.

Exactly. I recently went from a 3 channel knob turner to a Hiwatt. I now have an amp that doesn't need to be tweaked to sound good. 7 knobs: anywhere you want em they'll work for you.

• Members
Oh man... never thought it would happen. I've been a marshall guy 100 percent but seriously i have never been more satisfied with any amp than with my Tremoverb. This amp truly excels at non brutal stuff. I've been playing my tremoverb much more than my Marshall Superbass.
:eek:

teh noes!!1

You'll be back. Once a Marshall guy, always a Marshall guy. Hell, I love my Laney, but I miss my JCM800s.

• Members
Haha I knew I would get all the Mesa Boogie lovers' panties in a bunch.
:cop:

Exactly. I recently went from a 3 channel knob turner to a Hiwatt. I now have an amp that doesn't need to be tweaked to sound good. 7 knobs: anywhere you want em they'll work for you.

damn I had no clue you got a Hiwatt. Sweet! I want to check that thing out at the mapfest. :cool: did you get a DR103?

• Members

You'll be back. Once a Marshall guy, always a Marshall guy. Hell, I love my Laney, but I miss my JCM800s.

My Superbass isn't going anywhere. That amp has a lot of sentimental value. I'm keeping that thing unless I REALLY want a different amp but i'd consider offing the tremoverb way before considering getting rid of the Marshall.

• Members
Oh man... never thought it would happen. I've been a marshall guy 100 percent but seriously i have never been more satisfied with any amp than with my Tremoverb. This amp truly excels at non brutal stuff. I've been playing my tremoverb much more than my Marshall Superbass.
:eek:

teh noes!!1

I feel ya. If I had the money, I would probably buy a TOV over a lot of Marshalls. I just can't bring myself to do it, though. I love Marshalll to death :cry:

Archived