Name ways to screw with somebody's house while they're on vacation

Brick

• Members

Can you climb? Go in an upstairs window. They never put the alarm on the upstairs windows.

and chance that?

The cops get there, I'm in his sister's bedroom at 1 in the morning, I wonder how that'll look :lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

unscrew all his sprinkler heads, so instead of a nice watering mist, he gets a goddamn bellagio fountain show.

Or, unscrew his sprinkler heads and pour a {censored}load of dish soap in each head, screw them back on, watch the foam bath ensue.

• Members
unscrew all his sprinkler heads, so instead of a nice watering mist, he gets a goddamn bellagio fountain show.

Or, unscrew his sprinkler heads and pour a {censored}load of dish soap in each head, screw them back on, watch the foam bath ensue.

I wonder if he has an automated system :idea:

You've done this a few times havent you?

• Members
I'd just run it all over with the lawnmower, personally.
:idk:

This isnt a light dusting of lettuce. This is boxes of {censored}ty old ass lettuce.

In highschool my best friend worked at taco bell. So after a day of lettuce being out, they had to throw it out. Well, He would bring it to me in large trash bags, id set it in a cardboard box, and put it in the back of my truck. Letting it ripen, almost like a compost pile.

After getting a few boxes of this god awful slimy lettuce, it would end up places.

• Members

i was gonna do this for senior prank ...

get geese or ducks just tons of them and rangle em up and {censored}in put them in his house thru a window. then get a buncha bread and laxatives and mix it into a bucket and toss it into the window with the ducks and just let them go nuts the stench will ferment and the house will be pwntd :lol:

• Members

Call his house phone a bunch of times and leave some weird messages

"Hello ______, this is the local blockbuster movie rental, and we were calling to inform you that beefcakes on harleys pt. 3 is overdue 8 days. If you could bring it back, that would be greatly appreciated, thank you."

• Members

get geese or ducks just tons of them and rangle em up and {censored}in put them in his house thru a window. then get a buncha bread and laxatives and mix it into a bucket and toss it into the window with the ducks and just let them go nuts the stench will ferment and the house will be pwntd
:lol:

that would be {censored}ing terrible :lol:

• Members

get geese or ducks just tons of them and rangle em up and {censored}in put them in his house thru a window. then get a buncha bread and laxatives and mix it into a bucket and toss it into the window with the ducks and just let them go nuts the stench will ferment and the house will be pwntd
:lol:

Oh, with a goose/geese you wont need laxatives. They {censored} all over already.

Heres a good one we did for our senior prank. Goto the local super warehouse food store and get boxes of plastic forks. Stick them all over his grass, everywhere. Then he'll have to pull them out one by painstaking one.:cool:

• Members
Oh, with a goose/geese you wont need laxatives. They {censored} all over already.

Heres a good one we did for our senior prank. Goto the local super warehouse food store and get boxes of plastic forks. Stick them all over his grass, everywhere. Then he'll have to pull them out one by painstaking one.
:cool:

Forking the grass, how the hell did I forget that one :cop:

• Members

Similar to the plastic fork one:

Back in high school my friends and me went to a hotel once and got all of the "Please Do Not Disturb" cards from the doors and hung them all over this one person's house. One post Christmas we also went around the neighborhoods asking for people to give us their old trees because we were "recycling" them but then we just dumped them in our friend's driveway in the middle of the night. We must've had 30 trees just stacked. His parents, his sister, and him all parked their cars in the driveway that night too.

• Members

Get a tub of piss or water, or whatever liquid you can find- tie a rope/string to it.

Put it on the back porch roof, then let the rope dangle at about eye level. Make sure the tube is put far enough back so he cant see it.

What would a dumbass do if he saw a rope hanging? Hed pull it of course. And when he does, down comes piss rain.

• Members

go to a super market and get as much fish or meat u can get... and grind it up to a paste and pour it all over the lawn. cats and dogs will flock to there and go nuts and if they dont itll reak like old meat

you can also try to goto a fast food restauraunt and take their oil canister and fill up a few gallon jugs and pour it all over their house so it smells liek french fries everywhere

Archived