rack mount questions

nickfromdtown

• Members

Instead of telling the guy his choice sucks, how bout answering his questions...?

If I were you I'd get a tuner or a power conditioner. If you don't have any effects you could also get a single space processor pretty easily.

BTW nothing wrong with a Sonic Maximizer as long as you don't overdo it! :thu:

• Members

why you getting a BBE? they're generally seen as a big no no for guitar rigs

Some people love them, but most seem to really dislike them after having them in their rigs for a while, though some find other uses for them apart from their guitar rigs. I've only tried the BBE sonic stomp pedal and took that pedal back in a fast hurry after trying it through 3 different setups and amps, including a modeler and 2 tube amps.

• Members
Instead of telling the guy his choice sucks, how bout answering his questions...?

If I were you I'd get a tuner or a power conditioner. If you don't have any effects you could also get a single space processor pretty easily.

BTW nothing wrong with a Sonic Maximizer as long as you don't overdo it!
:thu:

Sometimes opinions may seem a bit harsh, but if the majority of responses indicate something similar it may be worth checking into more and could actually be a benefit. OTOH, if he's going to go ahead and get the gear a tuner or power conditioner's a great way to go. :cool:

• Members
I'm getting a BBE sonic maximizer, and it only takes up one rack space.

The smallest rack cases are two slots, so does anyone have any suggestions on something thats one or two spaces that I should get to take up that extra space?

I highly recommend that you get rid of the BBE Sonic Maximiser as quick as you can.

But, to answer you question, I'd recommend the TC Electronic Stereo Chorus/Spatial Expander, if you can find one.

1210_static.jpg

Archived