Dino Cazares is currently endorsing the Ibanez Toneblaster?

metalfanat1c

• Members

According to wikipedia, he is.

During his time with Fear Factory, Cazares had also endorsed the Line 6 Flextone amp series,Vetta II HD and POD preamp. He is currently endorsing the Ibanez Toneblaster amps and plays custom-made 8-string RG and Xiphos guitars made by Ibanez. In 2007 Cazares switched from EMG active pickups to Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackout active pickups.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dino_Cazares

• Members
He gets paid to take his picture next to one. He doesn't use one live though. He uses a Line 6 Vetta II. I know cuz I asked him after the DH show.
:thu:

I was gonna say someone said he was using Vetta IIs now.

I have heard mixed things over the actual Divine Heresy recording though. I keep hearing 5150+boosted JCM800...

• Members

I was gonna say someone said he was using Vetta IIs now.

I have heard mixed things over the actual Divine Heresy recording though. I keep hearing 5150+boosted JCM800...

I should've asked what he recorded the album with. Oh well.

Anyone know if insurrection ever heard back from DH his vocal tryout demo?

• Members

That good huh? Did you swap speakers or are you just using it as a beater?

I swapped out the stock Power Jam speakers for Governors/Swamp Thangs in an X-pattern. It's a really well made cab... heavy and birch sides and back. The baffle is MDF. It projects better than my Randall XL cab and has more focus overall. It's also clearer with the speakers in THIS cab over the Randall. Odd, but I'm not complaining. :thu:

• Members

I swapped out the stock Power Jam speakers for Governors/Swamp Thangs in an X-pattern. It's a really well made cab... heavy and birch sides and back. The baffle is MDF. It projects better than my Randall XL cab and has more focus overall. It's also clearer with the speakers in THIS cab over the Randall. Odd, but I'm not complaining.

I liked all the Randall cabs that I tried. I may have to start looking and see if I can pick one up on the cheap.

• Members

I liked all the Randall cabs that I tried. I may have to start looking and see if I can pick one up on the cheap.

{censored}... the TBX cab is $250 new. A used one around $125 would be a bit high. :lol:

The Randall is better for cleans, though. The extra focus of the TBX cab makes cleans sound a bit thin.

Archived