Randall Jaguar speakers?

King Loudness

• Members

Jaguars are really nice speakers. A 4x12 Jaguar compact cab would be a great cab for an early guitarist who wants better tone. I've played high gain tube amps, low gain tube amps, high gain SS amps, and even low gain SS amps through a Jaguar 4x12 compact and it handles it all well. I disagree that it's bright, sounded darker to me - more forgiving, imo.

• Members

WIN WIN WIN! I think thats the ticket.

youre young, but youre getting it.

you can never have too much gear.

when you think of the overall price, its like $200 apiece...most tube heads are worth $200 in decent condition, and think if you keep buyin gear what your collection will be like when your pushing 30...ALL KINDS!

on a side note- went to GC and they had a Parker Fly, used for $599....so bummed, it didnt work...told them and the noobs didnt believe me..till the realized someone was messing around inside it. told the noobs, you dont mess with somethin as intricate as that. really wanted to play it too...sorry it was kinda out of left field, but whenever i read your posts, i remember you play Parkers...amazing.

• Members
youre young, but youre getting it.

you can never have too much gear.

when you think of the overall price, its like $200 apiece...most tube heads are worth $200 in decent condition, and think if you keep buyin gear what your collection will be like when your pushing 30...ALL KINDS!

on a side note- went to GC and they had a Parker Fly, used for $599....so bummed, it didnt work...told them and the noobs didnt believe me..till the realized someone was messing around inside it. told the noobs, you dont mess with somethin as intricate as that. really wanted to play it too...sorry it was kinda out of left field, but whenever i read your posts, i remember you play Parkers...amazing.

man, I'm gonna come out of left field and say I played a Randall RM-100 that kicked so much ass. I think I want one :cop:

• Members

I ended up with a Randal high-gain 30 watt SS combo on a trade. Try as I might, I simply don't like the sound of the amp - but I tried running it as a 1x12" extension cab and must say the stock Jaguar speaker sounds great, so that's how it's been earning it's keep doing ever since.

• Members

more and more

theres not a tone that the rm100 cant do honestly...maybe a module would need modified, but the guy doing that is amazing...turns the modules into a whole new beast.......

keep proceeding...well welcome you with open arms(of damnation!HAHAHA)

Archived