The hype you friend's band thread

Davetopay

• Members

I have a few:

DTR, those guys are so {censored}in' rad. My old band played with them, they were so rad. Wish we could have played with them more, but they started coming with bigger bands, thus no room for a crappy local band. Love those guys. But I guess they had a lineup change?

• Members

DTR, those guys are so {censored}in' rad. My old band played with them, they were so rad. Wish we could have played with them more, but they started coming with bigger bands, thus no room for a crappy local band. Love those guys. But I guess they had a lineup change?

yup, Kyle Setter, the original vocalist (one of my best friends) left the band about a year ago to pursue being a fire fighter, and when he quit Jeremiah the original bass player quit also...

their new stuff isn't that great IMO, but Saints is pretty good, but again, I'm biased, haha

• Members

their new stuff isn't that great IMO, but Saints is pretty good, but again, I'm biased, haha

Haha, I know how that goes, man. Some close friends of mine used to be in a pretty big band called In Fair Verona and after they all left and got two new douchebags to play for them, their stage show went down the drain. They got signed to a subsidiary of Victory and broke up two weeks later. I lol'd.

• Members

yup, Kyle Setter, the original vocalist (one of my best friends) left the band about a year ago to pursue being a fire fighter, and when he quit Jeremiah the original bass player quit also...

hahahahah

I hate the new album. Stoked that they're doing what they want, that's what it's about. But I hate the music. Saints {censored}in' tore it up.

Yeah, we got to know them a little, Kyle was super nice. Wish I got to know them better. The next few times they rolled through town there just wasn't time to party with them.

You should ask him if he remembers the band "SOM" from Utah, we played at Club Boom Va together, and there was nobody there, but it was one of the funnest shows I've ever been too.

• Members

hahahahah

I hate the new album. Stoked that they're doing what they want, that's what it's about. But I hate the music. Saints {censored}in' tore it up.

Yeah, we got to know them a little, Kyle was super nice. Wish I got to know them better. The next few times they rolled through town there just wasn't time to party with them.

You should ask him if he remembers the band "SOM" from Utah, we played at Club Boom Va together, and there was nobody there, but it was one of the funnest shows I've ever been too.

haha, alright, well, I never give this out, but for {censored}s and giggles, here is mine and Kyles band from High School:

ETH

Archived