JAMEZ PETERZ APPRECIATION THREAD (EVH eat ur heart out)

nitrous2400

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy {censored} dude i nearly pizzed myself peeking at this thread and im in the middle of holding an office meeting and everybody is looking at me laughing my ass off. Jamez is awesome, a really cool canuck. If anybody likes teh VH soundz buy a Peterz mapz...it was the best amp i ever herd for that style...better than teh Camron, better than teh Peacemaker and those two mapz are amazing.

• Members

Jamez Peterz iz in ur huose ...

eetin' all ur toanz!

Bump because the south park canadian one made me lol.

And because I WILL own a peters one day.

I really had fun with teh canadian 1 def mai fave :)

and yez jamez peterz eatz babiez, they fuel teh toanz :rawk:

BUY HIZ MAPZ or u post in HCEG :p

U KNOW U WANNA ....DO ET DO ET :poke:

• Members

Holy {censored} dude i nearly pizzed myself peeking at this thread and im in the middle of holding an office meeting and everybody is looking at me laughing my ass off. Jamez is awesome, a really cool canuck. If anybody likes teh VH soundz buy a Peterz mapz...it was the best amp i ever herd for that style...better than teh Camron, better than teh Peacemaker and those two mapz are amazing.

hey u go back to werk:cop:

j/k:lol:

:wave:hi jnurp

• Members

was I gone?

thanks
:thu:

You seemed to lay low for awhile...but so did I for awhile as I went through a writing/gigging spurt. Either way hope all is well with ya!

Not just for your photoshopping skillz either...your wit is sorely needed 'round these parts.

• Members

You seemed to lay low for awhile...but so did I for awhile as I went through a writing/gigging spurt. Either way hope all is well with ya!

Not just for your photoshopping skillz either...your wit is sorely needed 'round these parts.

Too cool. All this time I thought Pepi and Daisy were my only friends. :cool:

I had laid low for awhile -- started a new job back end of May and have been putting in a fair amount of O/T. But this place is kinda like Hotel California -- you can check out any time you like but you can never leave ... :rawk:

Hope you gigging and writing yielded a lot of fruit. Not in the HCAF sense of course. ;)

Archived