new AC/DC single!!!

enforcer

• Members

supposedly there's some surprising tracks on the album, i heard Angus will play "slide" on one of the tracks for instance....

I find it funny BTW how everybody wants Metallica to return to the roots but critisize AC/DC for never have left their roots ;-)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I noticed that in your sig man. I was actually kinda just joking around with you. Read some of my other posts, I'm not like that. Naturally, I don't want you to die.
;)
My sarcasm gets lost sometimes over the internet. I can't say I don't agree with you at least a little and understand with your age and country you've been aussieulted (like how I did that) with ac/dc for many years. Sorry if I upset you.
:thu:

Wow, this is a very rare type of post. :eek:

I like the song. I like AC/DC. They still sound like AC/DC. Therefore I like it.

• Members
You know what the best part is about AC/DC songs? You can grab yer guitar and figure out most of the song chords in no time and rock out. And they are just great to play even by yourself.

unless you're tone deaf..... :cry:

• Members
There's a difference between returning to your roots and writing the same song 3000 times.
:p

I just played this for my co-worker. He said it sounded tired and old. He likes AC/DC by the way. I agree, there wasn't much new. It could easily be an over looked B side single.

I like the song, but I can't say it distinguishes itself from all the other AC/DC songs. Listen to Thunderstruck that's next on their player, that's some good AC/DC there. Slightly inovative, but still true to their roots. That's what separates rehashed songs from fresh music.

I'm hoping the rest of the album has some good tunes that stand out, that one doesn't.

Archived