Hell yea on McCain's VP pick!

Spizzledude

• Members

I am not a Republican, I am a conservative.

Secondly, it's not like anyone could run on a platform
only
built on supporting childbirth from within wedlock. That is a conservative ideal...hands down. But just an ideal, not something solid like Pro-Life.

Now, you libs would have something to gripe about if she went out and had an abortion. Then you might have something to go on.

I just wish Palin had instilled these values in poor little Bristol before she became the town whore :cry:

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You should quit posting as well.

Regardless of whether you believe in Palin's policy or her ability to lead, statements like the one above are completely out of line and inappropriate.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you really come to HC to see posts of intelligence and class? And in a POLITICAL thread?

:facepalm:

Conservatives, Liberals, Democrats, Republicans.........all {censored}ing morons.

• Members

No different than past candidates and even elected ones having children with lifestyles and choices not so keen with some voters.

Yeah, like George H. W. Bush's son's alcoholism and cocaine habit. :cop:

Sarah Palin was chosen for purely cynical political reasons, in a desperate gamble to try to court both Hillary supporters and the religious right at the same time. It is telling that McCain lacked the judgement to understand that doing both simultaneously is impossible.

It has already become clear that the new Republican strategy is to try make women feel sorry for Palin because of the ass-whoopin' she's going to get. I just saw a Republican congresswoman on CNN trying to frame James Carville's arguments against Palin in exactly that way. When Biden wipes the floor with her in their debate, they'll make it sound like he was somehow attacking women in general. You just watch!

• Members

I think most would consider the debates as what it is. You're in, you are fair game. I guess Oprah is not an example of successful driven women? Hell she owns half the world now ! Media world maybe.

It's a real test to see what this VP is made of. Man, Woman, Black, White, whatever. I don't know about the shocker of the pick. Media knew she was on a list of 3 select from the McCain camp about 5 weeks ago. Story of the daughter has been going around. Fat or preg? Old news? If Palin was not going to stick it out KNOWING the media and I'd say Mc Cain camp too knew about the preg, then Palin would have declined. The daughter is 5 mos or more preg, so I guess Mc Cain knew something. Locals on the news being interviewed have all called it old news. One guy told a reporter "where have you guys been" when asked about the news of Palin's daughter. Media is all about sensationalism

• Members

I think most would consider the debates as what it is. You're in, you are fair game. I guess Oprah is not an example of successful driven women? Hell she owns half the world now ! Media world maybe.

It's a real test to see what this VP is made of. Man, Woman, Black, White, whatever. I don't know about the shocker of the pick. Media knew she was on a list of 3 select from the McCain camp about 5 weeks ago. Story of the daughter has been going around. Fat or preg? Old news? If Palin was not going to stick it out KNOWING the media and I'd say Mc Cain camp too knew about the preg, then Palin would have declined. The daughter is 5 mos or more preg, so I guess Mc Cain knew something.
Locals on the news being interviewed have all called it old news. One guy told a reporter "where have you guys been" when asked about the news of Palin's daughter. Media is all about sensationalism

And that is really what it is all about. I think liberals have made this kind of issue a conservative thing that they feel they can hang them by. For crying out loud, someone in the republican party's daughter is a lesbian. It's not like conservatives live in some hypothetical world. We all have to deal with stuff not going according to plan like everyone else.

I said it once before and I will say it again; libs are trying to paint this situation as if the girl had an abortion.

Archived