The Pinch Harmonic To End All Pinch Harmonics

dr_love6977

• Members

I'm not a srs kinda guy. I just find him to be that obnoxious.

I have people in my family like this... ADD as {censored}, and they get a laugh now and then, so they try to be funny all the time, and don't know when to shut the {censored} up.

That's funny, because I have people in my family that get pissed off about the stupidest {censored}...

• Members

I wish Adam would join a better band. He's got good melodies and he's a tight rhythm player with a great sense of tone, but KsE does really nothing for me... and his obsessive need to be as goofy as possible kind of gets on my nerves.

But anyway, Adam is threatening to steal Zakk's crown as the king of excessive pinch harmonics.

• Members
I don't like KSE...but I still laughed. The guy is having fun...so let's punch him in the face.

I love people.

This... :thu:

I don't care what anyone on here thinks. KSE is a band formed around having fun. Adam D cracks me up, sure he's {censored}ing crazy, but at least he isn't all business 100% of the time. When i meet people who ARE like that, i think how incredibly pathetic their life must be.

I enjoy watching people have a good time with music. Better than seeing some guy sit there with a monotone voice explaining how to do a pinch harmonic :cool:

Archived