YouTube Freaks WTF :freak: :facepalm:

petejt

• Members

Jesus H. Christ... :facepalm:

I like YouTube. I like the ability to watch videos and post (crappy) ones of my own. I like feedback.

Sometimes, some of the things I watch aren't things that I like. Usually I won't know that until I've watched it first. And, I'm entitled to my opinion and YouTube provides the means to express it, so I give my opinion, whether its for or against a particular video.

As some of you know- I'm building my own Leslie speaker system. So I'm on YouTube researching such things, and I was told by a friend that a Leslie was used in Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun. I haven't heard that song for a very long time, or the band, mostly because I don't really enjoy their music.

But anyway, I searched for the clip of Black Hole Sun, and watched it.

Weirdness of the crazy smiling mouths aside, the whole song reminded me why I didn't remember it. I just found it, the guitar tones, and the band overall quite dull and boring.

To escape the video, I selected a 'related' video on the side panel, which was an interview with Cornell. I still got bored while hearing the songs that were playing in the background of the interview.

Ok, they've been successful, but so what? I didn't like it, and without being nasty I posted what I thought and felt.

Witness the douchbaggery that follows after my post..........:facepalm:

petejt (3 days ago)

soundgarden always bore me to tears?

c5rang (3 days ago)

why are you even on this page if they bore you so {censored}ing much? obviosly you envy there success and there musical genius. Go back and listen to rap or {censored}ing pop or whatever you? listen to.

petejt (21 hours ago)

I was just browsing.

To be honest I didn't even know they were that famous, just some boring band that was around? here and there. To me their guitars sound dull, so?

I'm entitled to my opinion on YouTube, so go grab a jar of HTF

c5rang (12 hours ago)

yeah im sure your just browsing doushebag! your browsing and jerking off to their music because its so {censored}ing incredible.what faggot band do you listen to, wait let me guess, fall out boy, u2,foo fighters, green day, limp bizcuit etc. why would you just be randomly browsing soundgarden? i dont go browsing the doushbag boys.

:facepalm:

Now, my turn to unleash the {censored}en fury :mad: what the {censored} is this moron's problem? What the hell is it with these 30 year old freaks that are so stuck in time that they cling onto whatever that was around them during their childhood and adolescent years, or the retro revival of such things, that they feel they have to serve and protect & defend every single part of it against all who don't suck the proverbial cock or clitoris of those they pathetically worship? They feel they have to stalk them down, bite like a pit bull terrier and not let go? Why the hell are these people so damn defensive? :confused:

I wasn't nasty in what I said. I didn't say something like "Soundgarden suck {censored}balls" or something immature like that. I never got onto a high horse. I just tried to tell him straight that he needed to harden the {censored} up, I didn't criticise him for his taste in music. Honestly I don't really care for them, and it doesn't bother me if others like them or hate them either.

I just cannot fathom the reasoning behind why these people are like that?

:facepalm:

• Members

Ok...so you post that you don't like soungarden, under a video that is about soundgarden, that fans of Soundgarden are likely to watch. Why don't you just go to a Metallica fan site and tell them that Metallica sucks?

Not that I'm berating you, but why did you feel the need to throw you opinion about the band out there? What did you expect would happen?

You didn't kn ow that Soundgarden was that popular? How old are you? I'm 28 and I remember Soundgarden being huge back in the 90's. Badmotorfinger is an incredible album.

People don't like when you tell them that something they like is boring, or that it sucks, or that it's terrible, especially if they are reallllly into it.

Archived