Awesome new Cynic song... The Space For This youtube radio rip

JoshuaLogan

• Members

Can't listen at work, but I'm interested. Unfortunately (for me) it seems like Cynic is moving further away from the metal sound and more into straight fusion/prog, based on the new songs I've seen live clips of... but that doesn't mean it can't be good. Personally my favorite Cynic stuff is the Reflections of a Dying World demo back when they still had Tony Choy, no vocorder vocals, and were overall intense as {censored}. But Focus is good too...

• Members

Can't listen at work, but I'm interested. Unfortunately (for me) it seems like Cynic is moving further away from the metal sound and more into straight fusion/prog, based on the new songs I've seen live clips of... but that doesn't mean it can't be good. Personally my favorite Cynic stuff is the Reflections of a Dying World demo back when they still had Tony Choy, no vocorder vocals, and were overall intense as {censored}. But Focus is good too...

I love prog, and I love the clean singing on this too... it's just awesome overall.

• Members

I love prog, and I love the clean singing on this too... it's just awesome overall.

Heh, remember I said "that doesn't mean it can't be good?" This applies here. Cool song. :thu: Better than Opeth :o

But I'd still like more death vocals... the ones they have sound really excellent!

Archived