Blackwater, this is my Jubilee....

Cliff Fiscal

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Josh, {censored} that. Even trade my ass. Sell that {censored}ing amp to me before you do that.

One just sold in this {censored}ty ass market for 1400.

That's what I'm saying....$1300 is fair to me.

It's not my fault BW wants to sell his amp for below market value.....nor should I have to lower the value of my amp to compensate (in fear of being an acused "ass raper" geez.).

Neither of us have to do buisiness.....if either one of us doesn't like it. I'm fairly sure this little {censored}storm has fouled any potential deal anyway. Thanks Ron.:poke:

Again, no offense.....but there doesn't seem to be much of a market for them right now:cry:. I'm not sure why......:idk:

• Members

That's what I'm saying....$1300 is fair to me.

It's not my fault BW wants to sell his amp for below market value.....nor should I have to lower the value of my amp to compensate (in fear of being an acused "ass raper" geez.).

Neither of us have to do buisiness.....if either one of us doesn't like it. I'm fairly sure this little {censored}storm has fouled any potential deal anyway. Thanks Ron.:poke:

Again, no offense.....but there doesn't seem to be much of a market for them right now:cry:. I'm not sure why......
:idk:

He's not selling it below market value. If he were, it'd be sold by now. Think about it. Look up the completed auctions on ebay.

I'm sure he's a nice fella and everything, but you're getting {censored}ed if you swap him even. Period.

• Members

if you can get more then please do. it is one of the best sounding marshall amps ever imo. i just had to off my roadster for the low so people aren't really forking out the money right now. i would only pay 1200 for the combo though... but i'd go higher for a head.

• Members

if you can get more then please do. it is one of the best sounding marshall amps ever imo. i just had to off my roadster for the low so people aren't really forking out the money right now. i would only pay 1200 for the combo though... but i'd go higher for a head.

josh had some guy offering him north of 15 a few months back as i recall on TGP, i told him to dump it then, but as is clearly the case, he still has it

hard to say, but i bet they do increase in value thought it might be a decade or more down the road the way the economy looks

• Members

offset by the fact that the guy selling it had ZERO feedback

don't forget to factor that in too

Uhuh, cause some imaginary internet number makes as much diffrence as a quality case...........you won't change your mind, w/e. :facepalm:

Hope you get what you deem right for it Josh.

• Members

these amps will skyrocket in the future... you can bet on that. i wouldn't sell if i had one.

That's what I'm saying....:cop:

$1200 plus shipping is pretty fair......at the moment.....

...they were selling for more a few months back.

I could have sold it for $1700 shipped and paypal'd...but that was to taiwan or somewhere over there....and it sounded like more of a hassle....then it was worth.

It's been on the chopping block for me since, I don't really play it.....:idk:

Sounds great, but I've been loving my Super Reverb.....about as far away from a Jubilee as you can get.

• Members

the major factor is if you use and like it though. there are better amps to invest in but this one will go up in the future. if it's just sitting there to gain value then i'd probably let it go if i needed something else that would help me creatively. but as far as marshall sound goes the sil. jub is about as good as it gets and that's why i'd hang onto it.

• Members

the major factor is if you use and like it though. there are better amps to invest in but this one will go up in the future. if it's just sitting there to gain value then i'd probably let it go if i needed something else that would help me creatively. but as far as marshall sound goes the sil. jub is about as good as it gets and that's why i'd hang onto it.

I play it about a week out of a month.....I have a few amps, and I cycle through them slowly....the Jube is far from my least favorite, but still isn't my #1. So it's not like I have it stored away somewhere......I just don't use it everyday.

It does sound good.....I'm sure Ron will jump in and say that I don't even know how to use it, or I don't know how to set them up.....because I biased the Jube wrong.....too cold....and decidedly hated it(n00b mistake). I have since biased it properly and it sounds a million times better. Warm, full, and ballsy.

Plus Ron's EQ suggestions were actually pretty helpful.:thu:

I had been avoiding maxing out the gain.......but there were some good tones to be found set that way. Not particularly my kind of tone, but sweet none the less.

• Members

josh had some guy offering him north of 15 a few months back as i recall on TGP, i told him to dump it then, but as is clearly the case, he still has it

hard to say, but i bet they do increase in value thought it might be a decade or more down the road the way the economy looks

How the {censored} old are you?

If he wanted to sell it for $1500 then he should have done so.

I can list a couple related sales that I personally know of (because I was doing the buying and selling).

Bought a 2555 1/2 stack for $923 out the door at Guitar Center. Sold my AC30 for $1600 on Craigslist.

Dispute that ya dumb {censored}.

• Members

I'll trade you my Jubilee combo for that?

Fair deal? Straight up trade?

I'm lowering my price to $1k....so we can trade evenly.
:thu:

Mine isn't on the market. Also, I'm not the one that has been on the fence about it since day one. Besides I'm still not convinced yours is even working correctly. Since the first time we discussed these amps you've claimed it's been 100% functional, yet along the way you've found various things to fix.

You seem to be lording this over people's heads in an attempt to find someone that will pay an absurd figure that you saw on some eBay auction months ago.

• Members

To be 100 percent honest, the only people I know that use SJs are Slash (does he even use them?) and Bad Religion. What kinda toanz does it do? Can it do teh br00talz? That, and how much do tehy sell for
:love:

slash does use them for atleast one of his tones (atleat, he was when velvet revolver launched and i read a rundown of his rig in a guitar mag..).

john frusciante also uses them.

Archived