New Mustaine Signature Marshall?

Megadeth Man

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

please, post your sick lead skills

i don't agree with kirk being better than dave thats for sure but kirk is not overrated..He has many epic solos from RTL up till Black album.

Kirk ruined Master of Puppets and And Justice For All with his solos.

The only reason Ride the Lightning and Kill Em' All was good is because he was still playing Dave's material or rearranging his licks.

• Members

Nothing ruined MoP. Nothing. I don't listen to metal outside of one or two albums, and I still think that one's unfadeable.

For that matter, the "and Justice for Jason" mix that's floating around makes that album pretty {censored}ing killer too.

• Members
:lol::facepalm:

Countdown to Extinction and Youthanasia had some of the best metal tones ever recorded.

Yes i've stated that before and i agree 100%. The only time Dave got a good idea of great tones. Idont know why his tones kinda {censored} again... i like Brodericks tone though. Dave should look elsewhere other than marshall.

• Members

please, post your sick lead skills

i don't agree with kirk being better than dave thats for sure but kirk is not overrated..He has many epic solos from RTL up till Black album.

Kirk...sick lead skills? :lol: Oh please.

There's nothing special about Kirk's leads.

If you want to hear sick lead skills, listen to Marty Friedman.

• Members

Yes i've stated that before and i agree 100%. The only time Dave got a good idea of great tones. Idont know why his tones kinda {censored} again... i like Brodericks tone though. Dave should look elsewhere other than marshall.

Have you ever seen Megadeth live?

• Members

Have you ever seen Megadeth live?

no idont need to see a {censored}ing megadeth show to hear what their tone sounds like you {censored}in asshat. Way to be the biggest fagbag of this thread. Quit sucking Daves dick dude.

cant wait for your next stupid post.

• Members

no idont need to see a {censored}ing megadeth show to hear what their tone sounds like you {censored}in asshat. Way to be the biggest fagbag of this thread. You're {censored}in sad for thinking kirk ruined MOP and AJFA. Quit sucking Daves dick dude.

cant wait for your next stupid post.

You never heard Dave's live tone, but it sucks does it...?:lol::facepalm:

And I didn't say Kirk ruined MOP and AJFA, twat.

• Members
Kirk ruined Master of Puppets and And Justice For All with his solos.

The only reason Ride the Lightning and Kill Em' All was good is because he was still playing Dave's material or rearranging his licks.

:facepalm:

ok, you're right. Kirk Hammett sucks a bag of dicks. His solos have been complete {censored} since he first joined.

• Members
You never heard Dave's live tone, but it sucks does it...?
:lol::facepalm:

And I didn't say Kirk ruined MOP and AJFA, twat.

edited bitch. read up.

daves tone sucks ballz. you suck his ballz in return. Just face facts, Metallica had a better nack for tone and could deliver better songs. Hetfield PWNS dave mustaine. nothing megadeth ever did could compare to Tallica.

oh and when you're done trying to prove me wrong, let me know

• Members
edited bitch. read up.

daves tone sucks ballz. you suck his ballz in return. Just face facts, Metallica had a better nack for tone and could deliver better songs. Hetfield PWNS dave mustaine. nothing megadeth ever did could compare to Tallica.

oh and when you're done trying to prove me wrong, let me know

STFU kid, do you have ADD or some {censored}? Seriously.:lol:

I don't give a {censored} if you changed what you said from getting pwnd, I responded to what you originally said, deal it with it noob.

Archived