who makes the best clean boost?

bmf5150

• Members

good answers but i would travel over to the gearpage.net as well cos most folk over there are music nerds and have had it all and tried it all....here on HC its mostly/majority kids and full of useless threads

Kill yourself :poke:

/kid with useless threads

And with that, I say keeley

• Members

good answers but i would travel over to the gearpage.net as well cos most folk over there are music nerds and have had it all and tried it all....here on HC its mostly/majority kids and full of useless threads

You get your fair share of that on here, but to be perfectly fair there are a lot of doctor/lawyer types on TGP who think that if something doesn't cost half a million dollars that it sucks. You have to take it with a grain of salt.

• Members
You get your fair share of that on here, but to be perfectly fair there are a lot of doctor/lawyer types on TGP who think that if something doesn't cost half a million dollars that it sucks. You have to take it with a grain of salt.

yep

Rig-Talk is kind of a nice go-between.

older and way more moneyed that HCAF, but not total corksniffers. Of course I've never really spent time at the gear page, but i've heard things :o

• Members

If you want a true flat response Clean Boost, then an MXR 10 band EQ all the way.

Most "Clean Boost" pedals out there have some sort of EQ shift inherent to the pedal.

Not that its' a bad thing, just be aware.

The EQ pedal will give you more control over your tone, but no everybody wants to tweak around with a pedal that much.

Archived