$4k Burning a Hole in my Pocket

Introspectre

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
How is the Cobra/Herbert rig?

Absolutely loving the Herbert...the Cobra juuust got here this morning so, I will crank her up tomorrow night at the studio. I bought some tubes for both amps and a bias meter etc...so, I'm gonna tweak both amps to perfection tomorrow in the day before I take them to the studio.

I'm going to sell one of them, we'll see which it is.......I get to try my Orange 4x12 tomorrow too :) Yippee!

• Members
Absolutely loving the Herbert...the Cobra juuust got here this morning so, I will crank her up tomorrow night at the studio. I bought some tubes for both amps and a bias meter etc...so, I'm gonna tweak both amps to perfection tomorrow in the day before I take them to the studio.

I'm going to sell one of them, we'll see which it is.......I get to try my Orange 4x12 tomorrow too
:)
Yippee!

Dude... you time your sell-offs at the wrong times for my GAS. :cop:

• Members

hehehe :) I bought the Radial reamping kit too...this will save me ungodly amounts of time.

I'm going to sell both heads at a very reasonable/cheap price too...especially the Cobra.

Probably 2900+shipping for the Herbert (new tubes) and 1400+shipping for the Cobra (new tubes and footswitch)

But.....only 1 is going :) Unless they are both hard to track, then the search continues :) So far my fave for recording has been the Uberschall though.

• Members

hehehe
I bought the Radial reamping kit too...this will save me ungodly amounts of time.

I'm going to sell both heads at a very reasonable/cheap price too...especially the Cobra.

Probably 2900+shipping for the Herbert (new tubes) and 1400+shipping for the Cobra (new tubes and footswitch)

But.....only 1 is going
Unless they are both hard to track, then the search continues
So far my fave for recording has been the Uberschall though.

I'm supposed to buy Mesa4x12er's Cobra as soon as my post-Ike insurance check clears. :facepalm: I've been waiting for weeks, and they just re-issued the check. :facepalm: :facepalm: More wait.

I dream of the Herbert though. I feel like it would complete me, both as a musician, and a human being.

Archived