I have special writing sheets, you'll need a printer

vladtra

• Members

These writing sheets are a first of they're kind so to say. So you may need to take a closer look at them.every sheet is 38 seconds at a 112.5 tempo. Just try to make measures out of the numbers, that's how it works. I think the goverment is trying to hide harmonics theory from people so shhhh

• Members

These writing sheets are a first of they're kind so to say. So you may need to take a closer look at them.every sheet is 38 seconds at a 112.5 tempo. Just try to make measures out of the numbers, that's how it works. I think the goverment is trying to hide
harmonics theory
from people so shhhh

:idk:

This is starting to freak me out. :freak:

• Members

The thing that empowered me to write the book was the respect and, jealousy I was recieving from making music from the harmonics theory, I sorta discovered and, it's on the writing sheets. Sorry just have to keep this stuff on topic.

• Members

I'm sorry, Vladtra, I really don't get what each number means. I also really don't get what I would do with this. Do all my songs have to be at 112.5 tempo with these? Do you have to make a new sheet depending on the tempo? I'm just used to using one of these.

manuscript.gif

• Members

Okay it's a harmony sheet. For making catchy songs.It's more of a spectral structure of a song than a mathmatical one. But if you want to make some really hardcore music go with a 112.5 tempo or somewhere around that pace. So if you want an answer to your question " does it have to be a 112.5 tempo?" The answer is yes. Because I don't have the equations down for skipping beats. But I do guess you could change the tempo and see what happens or what the harmony is like. It don't really matter. And I'm sure you all recognize the 8 notes and if you want you can pencil the 13 notes into there. the 21 note is already in there. But don't worry I'll make the sheets more informative later. 44422122 is a 21 note.

Try writing out lyrics and chorus only first then see where you go from there.

1st sheet is 00:38 through

2nd sheet is 1:16 through

3rd sheet is 1:55 through

4th sheet is 2:33 through

at a 112.5 tempo

• Members

Hey, Vlad

Thanks for sharing your insights with us.

I'm afraid your approach may be so paradigm-defying that its logic is escaping many of us and, perhaps, a few folks might think you're trying to pull their leg.

As someone who learned music from the outside in and has railed against the standard forms of musical education and notation (more in the past, now I just feel like most musical pedagogs are trying to do the best they can as they understand it), I'm sympathetic with the quest for alternative approaches to understanding music.

Just the same, I'm afraid that, after puzzling through your "sheets" and some of your writing, I'm as perplexed as the next guy.

But any sincere effort to advance musical understanding is admirable.

;)

• Members

Hey, Vlad

Thanks for sharing your insights with us.

I'm afraid your approach may be so paradigm-defying that its logic is escaping many of us and, perhaps, a few folks might think you're trying to pull their leg.

As someone who learned music from the outside in and has railed against the standard forms of musical education and notation (more in the past, now I just feel like most musical pedagogs are trying to do the best they can as they understand it), I'm sympathetic with the quest for alternative approaches to understanding music.

Just the same, I'm afraid that, after puzzling through your "sheets" and some of your writing, I'm as perplexed as the next guy.

But any sincere effort to advance musical understanding is admirable.

;)

Well put. I'm still lost as to what to do with these sheets. Also, if your band is playing precisely at 112.5 and someone speeds up to 117, does that mean the sheet doesn't work anymore?

I'm going to put this concept up with "fireworks making" as things I shouldn't be doing.

• Members

Okay here's a song file which was created using those sheets. Duration is 2:55. Not bad for now.

The song is poetical and the guitar you hear in the background was made using the sheets by using acid pro and playing the guitar to the 8 beat measures. The drums are from absynth through fl studio. and everything was mastered from three tracks in it's final phase with acid.

Once you get the hang of it you'll feel ten feet tall.

• Members

The song relates to the sheets in the manner that the sheets were used to make the measures of time and beats in the song. And when you get near the end of the third sheet the song hits it's high frequencies or high octaves.

Well I got to get to work on a new version of the sheet today to apply the 13 or 25 note to it.

Archived