The epic HCAF "In shape" Thread

hvymtl939

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks man, I'll read those tomorrow during school. It's not that I consider myself to heavy, I just want to get rid of body fat and gain muscle.

OP delivers...

n1194690266_30421119_3294.jpg

That girl on the left :freak:

Seriously good luck brother. I might join in on this if I ever get off my lazy ass. :facepalm:

• Members

That girl on the left
:freak:

Seriously good luck brother. I might join in on this if I ever get off my lazy ass.
:facepalm:

Ever seen a fat ass pilot? If you ever wanna see the left or right seat, better shed some weight tubby :cop:;):love:

No bit for reals, the biggest hurdle I see with people is its hard for them to "get in the front door" perse.

If you go out and work out hard one day, and see how it COMPLETELY changes your life- the way you feel after, the way your sleeping habits improve, feeling fresh in the morning, great sex drive, etc etc- people would have NO problem working out.

Its just hard to get that person to pick the weights up, put the running shoes on and get to {censored}ing work. Once they do, they are hooked.

A good pump is like cumming. You get addicted to the swollen feel.

• Members

Here's my goal...to look good in this by our first show, which is in the middle of January.

http://www.buckle.com/product/product_detail.jsp?bmUID=1228888785827&prd=48665KBK16010&sku=2683593636&N=23+42+1002+4294967235+52

I ordered them for christmas, so I've got a bit of time to trim down before January

If you are wearing jeans like that, forget about weights.

Start sniffing coke, get to 130 pounds, and layer your hair. Invest in a pair of dior/chanel sunglasses too. :freak:

• Members

If you are wearing jeans like that, forget about weights.

Start sniffing coke, get to 130 pounds, and layer your hair. Invest in a pair of dior/chanel sunglasses too.
:freak:

i got down to 31" skinny jeans and i'm still a pretty big dude. it's all in how you wear that {censored}.

ps no homo

pps no muffin top

ppps :love:

• Members

Ever seen a fat ass pilot? If you ever wanna see the left or right seat, better shed some weight tubby
:cop:;):love:

No bit for reals, the biggest hurdle I see with people is its hard for them to "get in the front door" perse.

If you go out and work out hard one day, and see how it COMPLETELY changes your life- the way you feel after, the way your sleeping habits improve, feeling fresh in the morning, great sex drive, etc etc- people would have NO problem working out.

Its just hard to get that person to pick the weights up, put the running shoes on and get to {censored}ing work. Once they do, they are hooked.

A good pump is like cumming. You get addicted to the swollen feel.

I know, I know. I have been in very good shape before. I used to be a diver. Lean, and hard as a rock. At my old high school you should see my pictures on the gym wall. I was a beast. 2000+ situps a day will do that to you though. Now I just work, do homework and sit on HCAF. :cop:

• Members

Not Ghey. Great Idea. Kinda point of this thread.
:thu:

alright if no one else gets in on it, i'd be game for a challenge, just you and me. starting today? let's do this. i'm 190. come january 10th, we'll see who's lost more.

honor system, cuz cheating to win this is a double fail

• Members

idea...

HC biggest loser competition?

too ghey?

Nice!

I have more to lose than anyone here, though, so you guys have it easy. :cop:

Funny that I can scoff at the fact that you guys haven't {censored}ed your life up as bad as I have.

I'm really, really, really into changing my life. I'm 31, and I've never looked at it as anything more than just "losing weight". Now I want to live better.

Archived