Help me Pick my Next MAP!

Chrisjd

• Members

Chimera or Mak2 Chris, you've been wondering about both those amps for a long time. You liked the SigX too right? Maybe the UL would be right up your alley. I'm interested to hear/see the new metal amp Fortin is coming out with too. The guy is a class act with a great ear, so I have high expectations. Looks like there was another Cameron sighting too, so maybe they are finally getting some amps out the door. Even after all the drama, I'm still jonsing for a CCM. :cry:

• Members

Chimera or Mak2 Chris, you've been wondering about both those amps for a long time. You liked the SigX too right? Maybe the UL would be right up your alley. I'm interested to hear/see the new metal amp Fortin is coming out with too. The guy is a class act with a great ear, so I have high expectations. Looks like there was another Cameron sighting too, so maybe they are finally getting some amps out the door. Even after all the drama, I'm still jonsing for a CCM.
:cry:

actually, i would really love to hear chris' thoughts on the UL too

• Members

Chimera or Mak2 Chris, you've been wondering about both those amps for a long time. You liked the SigX too right? Maybe the UL would be right up your alley. I'm interested to hear/see the new metal amp Fortin is coming out with too. The guy is a class act with a great ear, so I have high expectations. Looks like there was another Cameron sighting too, so maybe they are finally getting some amps out the door. Even after all the drama, I'm still jonsing for a CCM.
:cry:

That CCM sounds amazing from what I heard in the Youtube Clips.

• Members

Mr. JD

You know what my answer is going to be but honestly, I'd go with the MAK or the UL. Both those amps are in my top 5 ever and will kick yo ass.

BUT....like we've discussed earlier in another thread, the Cobra will still remain yo champion.

I'd go with the MAK since it's a cross between Bogner brootz with VHT clarity.

• Members

Mr. JD

You know what my answer is going to be but honestly, I'd go with the MAK or the UL. Both those amps are in my top 5 ever and will kick yo ass.

BUT....like we've discussed earlier in another thread, the Cobra will still remain yo champion.

I'd go with the MAK since it's a cross between Bogner brootz with VHT clarity.

MMMMM, bogner brootz with teh vht clarity and tightness. That sounds teh delicious.

• Members

I'll throw one in that doesn't get any attention around here...definitely not on the radar, but worth considering...Elmwood Modena 60 or 90...the 90 uses KT-88's and sounds delicious in the clips.

Made in Sweden, check 'em out..especially Angus Neal's clips.

http://www.elmwood.se/

If I sell the Bogner, one of these will be my next gas project.

Archived