What did everyone get for Christmas? Pics or it didnt happen!!

primeholy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
0000888852431_L4.jpg
51Z1f9BYdSL._SS500_.jpg
9781592404650H.jpg
My brother got me this fake jellyfish thing.
photo-2.jpg
At first, we couldn't get the {censored}ing thing to work, but a few hours later we got it working like this:
[YOUTUBE]8IWG_8AvNkM[/YOUTUBE]
Got this for my mom, and they actually work like the infomercial!!!
photo-3.jpg
I got my brother a bunch of action figures that we had to leave at our old house when our parents got divorced. I got him the Ghostbusters firehouse, Ecto 1, a bunch of Ghostbusters figures, ED 209 from Robocop, and the playset from Swampthing. He was pretty shocked:
photo-1.jpg

• Members

An Xbox 360, some cash, The Dark Knight on blu-ray, a new laptop bag, and a horrendously bad 12" ceramic duck figurine thingy as a gag gift. I adore it.

Good job, xbox is the right way to go. Im sure it saved whoever bought it for you alot of money compared to the ps3

• Members
LOL And they found out? {censored}ing billiam gates. I get mine soon, its heading back from microsoft, they replaced my old one

Yeah... sucks. It was stupid of me. It's not like I didn't want to buy games. I just wanted to do it. I get bored sometimes, and it gets me in trouble.

I got my first one at launch. It RROD'd on me within 24 hours. They replaced it, and it happened again 6 months later. It was replaced again, and that's the one I modded.

So technically, this is my 4th 360. :lol:

• Members

I got mainly books:

- Watchmen (Alan Moore/Dave Gibbons)

- The Gum Thief (Douglas Coupland)

- Lost in a Good Book (Jasper Fforde)

- The Yiddish Policemen's Union (Michael Chabon)

No gear yet, but tomorrow I'll be hitting up Long and McQuade in search of either a Planet Waves pedal kit or an EHX holy stain to add some new dirt flavours and general weirdness to my rig.

• Members
I got mainly books:

No gear yet, but tomorrow I'll be hitting up Long and McQuade in search of either a Planet Waves pedal kit or an EHX holy stain to add some new dirt flavours and general weirdness to my rig.

That's a great selection of reading materials. :love:

Just read Watchmen again a few weeks ago. And Yiddish Policemen's Union is incredibly cool. I love the concept. I hear he went through several completely different drafts on that one. I'd love to read them all. Chabon is awesome.

• Members

I got mainly books:

Take your time with Watchmen and don't rush through it. It's {censored}ing awesome.

Archived