what was this cop thinking

murdock

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
colin_powell2.jpg

Perfectly fine but that's what I had to say about it. If you are to lazy to read it then just don't read it. I try to explain things because there are so many people who feel police officers are bad people most of the time.

• Members
I don't give a {censored} about "cooperating", they had three freakin' cops on the guy, and unless they can prove he was pulling a gun, that {censored} is first-degree MURDER.
:mad:

+1. It really doesn't matter whether he cooperated or not. 3 cops should be able to handle one guy and unless he pulled a gun there is NO EXCUSE for the cops to have even reached for theirs.
Of course if he WAS cooperating that just makes it worse.

:cop::cry:

• Members

Yea, until you need em. Are you friends with Bill Ayers? I'll take a cop over your type of douchebaggery any day.

Exactly... Most people that say "{censored} the police" are the first to call the police for protection.

And if it wasn't for the police what's stopping people from raping your girlfriend? What's stopping people from robbing your house everyday? NOTHING. Because of the police people think about things. If there was no police there would be chaos. And just be cool and you don't got to worry.

• Members
+1. It really doesn't matter whether he cooperated or not. 3 cops should be able to handle one guy and unless he pulled a gun there is NO EXCUSE for the cops to have even reached for theirs.

Of course if he WAS cooperating that just makes it worse.

:cop::cry:

No reason to shoot him unless he pulled something out. If he did REACH for something then they did need to pull out their guns just incase. I need to watch the video again... Who wasn't handcuffed? Everyone needs to be handcuffed for officer safety and safety of the public.

Some people believe if you are doing everything the officer is saying you should not be handcuffed and that is wrong.

• Members

I live in a area where there are more crooked cops then good cops.

How do you know? Is this what you heard? because in every town the public always says the cops are crooked. Or is it because when you get pulled over they aren't really nice to you and you look at that as them being a bad cop?

• Members

The reason people are so quick to jump on cops' mistakes is because cops are in a position of extreme public trust, and any move that violates that is basically a crime against the community.

Anywho, this cop is {censored}ed up, but not all cops are, :blah: I hope he goes to jail and gets raped by someone he locked up :cop:

• Members
How do you know? Is this what you heard? because in every town the public always says the cops are crooked. Or is it because when you get pulled over they aren't really nice to you and you look at that as them being a bad cop?

Christ bro, it's because I have dealt with them/they dealt with me. Not because I "heard". My pops is NIS/FBI of 30 years. Ive heard it all , dont give me your lectures. :cop:

• Members

The reason people are so quick to jump on cops' mistakes is because cops are in a position of extreme public trust, and any move that violates that is basically a crime against the community.

Anywho, this cop is {censored}ed up, but not all cops are,
:blah:
I hope he goes to jail and gets raped by someone he locked up
:cop:

He'll probably get a suspension/paid leave :o

• Members
Christ bro, it's because I have dealt with them/they dealt with me. Not because I "heard". My pops is FBI of 30 years. Ive heard it all , dont give me your lectures.
:cop:

So you keep running into the police yet you are innocent? I find that hard to believe. IF the police keep getting on you then you are probably doing something right? Sounds like growing up... my best friend was always getting arrested for having weed on him. Yet he would always say "the cops are harassing me these crooked cops around here {censored} the police" yet... he was breaking the law.

• Members

Wow. Murdock. Haven't seen you around for ages. Where've you been? :poke:

great. my murdock name was banned around a year and a half ago. then i became line sicks. then justcrash helped me out and got my Murdock account back :)

• Members

p.s. jlc1587 you have my respect for doing your job the best you can and upholding it's responsibilities honorably.

Thank you... Hardly anyone ever says that these days. Everyone is so against the police now most people you run into do not care for them. I get bashed all the time for it. Doesn't really bother me anymore though. I learned pretty quickly that when you get into that line of work you lose a lot of friends and a lot of people don't like you anymore.

• Members

So you keep running into the police yet you are innocent?

Correct. I live right by the cop station. See them every day. They know me and my car. I {censored}ed up 3 years ago (hence, still on probation) but I'm still getting {censored}ed with.

I see crooked cops every day but I also see about 20 % legitimate cops, most crooked as a peyronie dick though

• Members
I think a lot of cops were either bullies in their school days, getting paid to do as they've always done...

Or the kids that got bullied, possibly with deep seated psychological issues. They probably get bullied by the other cops.
:lol:
And they are even worse.

Around here the kids that want to be cops are the kids who don't want to go through anything harder than community college

• Members

Thank you... Hardly anyone ever says that these days. Everyone is so against the police now most people you run into do not care for them. I get bashed all the time for it. Doesn't really bother me anymore though. I learned pretty quickly that when you get into that line of work you lose a lot of friends and a lot of people don't like you anymore.

I think the problem is that the position attracts two types of people. Those who really do want to help the community, and those who enjoy the power and position. Sadly, there are more people like the latter in the world, so many cops do have something of an ego about it. There are ones that really do a good job though, and they are extremely valuable to the community.

I think another part of it is that most people don't agree with things like traffic tickets or the (failed) war on drugs, and cops by law have to carry those unpopular things out, and thus are branded with a bad name.

Archived