UPS/FEDEX LOVE THREAD.....

Jimmyohio75

• Members

UPS in raleigh, NC is absolutely terrible. almost every single thing ive had delivered (id never pay them to ship) was damaged. sometimes its just the box- the UPS carriers werent able to inflict enough damage to cause damage to the actual item, just the packaging.

fedex is bad but UPS seems to be trying to destroy everything they touch. USPS is much, much better than the alternatives in raleigh.

• Members

I've never had a carton damaged, let alone the contents, from Fed Ex. I've also ordered a small package from across the country. UPS delivered it in 10 days. I ordered the exact same package again, this time I requested USPS. Took 4 days and a few bucks less. Note: I have no problem with my local UPS guys, just comparing.

• Members

I will throw UPS and Fedex a bone. Many amps, guitars, parts and pedals shipped without a problem. On two seperate occasions UPS even came back the same day when I called because I missed the drop off. I believe that sometime {censored} happens and its just life man, nothing to get too worked up over...unless you see your Fedex driver tossing your plasma HD televison over the gate.:facepalm:

• Members

My experience is exactly the opposite
:idk:

And FedEx costs less as well.

Same here.

I had an autographed guitar used on tour sent to me via FedEx. They apparently pulled it off the shelf of the gear locker and slapped a label on the case. The case didn't even have any real wear on it. I was totally :eek: when I saw that's how it was shipped, then took a second and gave a second :eek: after noticing how great of condition the case was still in.

Archived