OT: HCAF check out my band !!! add us on myspace

nitrous2400

• Members

dude if i ever make it out to Utah we're def hangin
:love:

It'd be sick to play a show with some HC bands it'd be absolute win
:lol:

Yeah for sure, and same if we get to your neck o' the woods! Besides, we'd be able to get some bands that are more your genre too, we'd just be the outcasts. We're kind of used to it around here.

Get down here asap!

• Members

Yeah for sure, and same if we get to your neck o' the woods! Besides, we'd be able to get some bands that are more your genre too, we'd just be the outcasts. We're kind of used to it around here.

Get down here asap!

ha I'll have to see how far we're lookin to go for tour, right now we have a show this sunday that we're pretty stoked for so that should mark the comeback of the band... I spoke to the guys a few times and they def wanna tour hopefully summertime but im really not sure how far we'd be able to go financially and how long those guys are willin to be gone for :lol:

with them having school and jobs and all :blah::lol:

• Members

yeah, school, jobs, and not constant touring, probably hard to get this far west of ny. That's how we're looking this summer. Doing as much as we can with full time jobs and low scrilla, so we probably won't get to far past Colorado, but we never hesitate to book westward. Washington ftw!

yeah i mean currently i have nothing really preventing me from sayin lets {censored}in go but we're def gonna need to make some money first get a good van and trailer and all and its a ways off for a while... We've gotten alot of ppl who want us to travel and play their shows but connecting dates would be an issue until we get a good amount of money in reserves and some merch and all...Its like lately i view it as a business where it'd have to be well planned before things pan out, but def not outta the question.

• Members

yeah i mean currently i have nothing really preventing me from sayin lets {censored}in go but we're def gonna need to make some money first get a good van and trailer and all and its a ways off for a while... We've gotten alot of ppl who want us to travel and play their shows but connecting dates would be an issue until we get a good amount of money in reserves and some merch and all...Its like lately i view it as a business where it'd have to be well planned before things pan out, but def not outta the question.

You don't necessarliy need a good trailer, just avoid oklahoma at all costs if you have a bad one.

Or you'll end up like us. One tire short in the middle of the night. And no, trailers are not unicycles.

• Members

You don't necessarliy
need
a good trailer, just
avoid oklahoma at all costs if you have a bad one.

Or you'll end up like us. One tire short in the middle of the night. And no, trailers are not unicycles.

ha yeah alot of my friends tour and they always run into {censored} like that, my friends last tour run he blew like 3 tires in a matter of a week :facepalm:

but im sure if you drive fast enough the trailer will drive with 1 wheel :idea:

• Members

ha yeah alot of my friends tour and they always run into {censored} like that, my friends last tour run he blew like 3 tires in a matter of a week
:facepalm:

but im sure if you drive fast enough the trailer will drive with 1 wheel
:idea:

Nope, tried it.

Yeah, tour stories a plenty.

They should have their own thread.

• Members

yeah i think touring bands keep repair shops in business in bumble{censored} towns without them there'd be no cars to fix:lol:

Oh you should SEE some of the mother{censored}ers in some of those small town shops.

We change our oil religiously, plenty of friends who told us many a time "we wish we had done that." You can't always stop in bigger towns for those cheap oil changes.

Nope.

Sometimes you've got to go to the little shops where everyone's named Rick, Bill, or Ted. They have one quart of oil for your vehicle, another for their lunch. You'd think they bathed in engine fluids... about three weeks ago, and hadn't bathed correctly since. Total amount of teeth among all workers in these kind of shops: 17 *tops*. They cook their lunch on your hot engine.

yeah, we've been there.

Archived