OT: GO EAGLES GO!

bluesboy

• Members

Philly fans will boo you when you are playing badly.On the flip side, if you show them that you are busting your ass, they will love you. Do you boo your home team when they are playing poorly or do you sit there and not show your dissatisfaction.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

fuk Donovon McNabb... he is asshole

Picks up the phone on the sideline...Troy Aikman announcing said "Sometimes I wonder what goes through that guys head at times??" Have to remember - he never knew you could "tie" in the NFL... He thought he won the game a few weeks back!...a few too many concussions

• Members
fuk Donovon McNabb... he is asshole

Picks up the phone on the sideline...Troy Aikman announcing said "Sometimes I wonder what goes through that guys head at times??" Have to remember - he never knew you could "tie" in the NFL... He thought he won the game a few weeks back!...a few too many concussions

salty much? :cop:

to be fair it was stupid...but it was funny...but it was stupid...but it was funny

• Members

I still boo 5, winning doesn't negate poor passes or stupid decisions. And while I realize a lot of Philadelphians jump on and off bandwagons dependent upon play - I just don't go for it.

Reid is winning now with 5 and all is supposedly wonderful in EagleLand. But let's be honest, this team was still abismal for stretches during the regular season and seemingly couldn't get it together. Are we supposed to just be fine with the past now that they got hot at the right time? Let's also take note that we beat the Giants w/o Burress and that Minnesota is a QB away from being a solid team. And now, we don't even have to worry about the Panthers who were exposed by the lowly Cards.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Cards take us out next weekend - nor would I be surprised if we wiped the field with them. The Eagles can either show up or disappoint.

But, I'm tired of inconsistency and poor clock management/play selection. Just because we're in the midst of a perfect storm doesn't negate all of the problems that will still come to light next year when things don't necessarily go our way.

And while I can't stand Reid or 5...Go Eagles!

• Members
salty much?
:cop:

to be fair it was stupid...but it was funny...but it was stupid...but it was funny

Not as funny as his post-game interview where Donovan clearly thought the Eagles would be playing the Cardinals "in his neighborhood". Doesn't even know that he'll be playing an away game next week.

• Members

Not as funny as his post-game interview where Donovan clearly thought the Eagles would be playing the Cardinals "in his neighborhood". Doesn't even know that he'll be playing an away game next week.

hahaha! Nobody ever said those athletes are intelligent. Funny how most get through 4-years of college. Basket weaving 101, Bird Watching 201, etc, etc

• Members

McNabb lives in the Phoenix area in the Offseason...that's probably what he means.

• Members

"McNabb and his college sweetheart, Raquel-Ann Sarah "Roxie" Nurse, were married in June of 2003.[28] He has three children: daughter Alexis, who was born in September 2004,[29] and twins (a boy and a girl) who were born in December 2008.[30] His other loves include his two dogs, Sinbad and Diego and his parakeet named Tudy. They reside in Chandler, Arizona."

:facepalm:

Archived