OT: GO EAGLES GO!

bluesboy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe a real referreeing crew will do the Cards-Eagles game next week...you know...ones that call holding when it is happening on every other play. Luckily it didn't decide this week's game...but it is still ridiculous.

Philly fans absolutely don't deserve Donovan McNabb. You've done nothing but boo him from day one...and now he has you in the NFC championship for the 5th time in 8 years. I hope he signs with a different team next year and wins the Super Bowl with them. Philly fans don't deserve McNabb at all.

Go Cards and may Donovan be in a different uniform next year.

• Members

Philly fans absolutely don't deserve Donovan McNabb. You've done nothing but boo him from day one...and now he has you in the NFC championship for the 5th time in 8 years. .

nice generalization... SOME fans like him AND campbell's soup ;)

• Members
nice generalization... SOME fans like him AND campbell's soup
;)

Right. Glenecho, I understand where you're coming from but 5 has sold A LOT of jerseys over the years, and I'm sure most of them were bought in Philadelphia.

Also, that whole 'booing on draft day' was done by a group around here (Philly) of losers that call themselves "the dirty 30" and were led by an idiot morning radio show host. Those idiots don't represent the whole city.

I bought his jersey shortly after the draft and have been a fan since day one.

• Members

Don't even try it Eagles fans...Donovan was being booed as lately as what? 5...6 weeks ago tops?

Not buying it...why he even stayed as long as he has...I have no idea.

1. There are millions of Eagles fans in the Philadelphia/NJ/Delaware area, the stadium holds 67,000+ people. Not EVERY single fan does the same thing, and I personally have NEVER booed him or wanted him gone.

2. He's "stayed" because he's under a contract, and isn't a cancer like a Terrell Owens or other players who want to dictate when and where they play.

Archived